• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

and oh yeah, of course attack and plunder advances us faster. You're making an advantage for yourself at the expense of others.
Imbalance moves the world ... equality slows things down.

One of my favorite RTS gaming strategy's is to steal enemy resources or prevent the enemy from collecting their own (so they can't pay to build an army).
It's like a 4-move checkmate when you just want to get the job done (rather than having hours of fun-filled gameplay).

That said, the Soviet-Finnish war of '39 is the first instance I've seen where an army will target the enemy food kitchens
in an effort to destroy enemy health, morale and encourage disease.

DeletedUser111866

where an army will target the enemy food kitchens
It's just all previous attacks on army supply wagons were not recorded, largely due to absence of video recorders. Each was had its own episodes of attacking an army's food supplies, down to stone age probably.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Found this city while visiting yesterday. Any guesses as to what the player's strategy might be (if any)?

strat.JPG

Emberguard

Legend
hmm. That actually looks pretty.

But I'm thinking that'd be amazing for daily quests if you wanted to build up a supply of wishing wells and other DC buildings. Just would be horrid for main events later down the track

Ati2

Legend
I would change those huts to Tower of Babel to save even more space for the blacksmiths. :D (I did... :D)

Emberguard

Legend
yeah. Because it's a low age GB. But if you're in low ages then that shouldn't be a problem. You can only get a limited amount of diamond and medal expansions then anyway

Ati2

Legend
yeah. Because it's a low age GB. But if you're in low ages then that shouldn't be a problem. You can only get a limited amount of diamond and medal expansions then anyway
Limited medal expansion? What do you mean? Aren't all of those available in all ages?

DeletedUser110179

Limited medal expansion? What do you mean? Aren't all of those available in all ages?
Medal expansions are pretty much unlimited (by age) ... but you're still going to struggle with big-medal expansions
(even if you have many Arc's that you can invest in).

I'm facing 105k Medal expansion (after 1 year of play) ... don't know if that's good, bad or ugly.

Ati2

Legend
I'm planning on unlocking all medal expansions in the Iron Age... ;)

You know, my Chateau experiment... :D (Which hasn't even started yet, LOL. :D)

I've seen a few awesome experimental cities around and maybe some of them aren't experimental - they're serious. We should share them here. I don't know how to find the one which was shaped like a snake but I'll share the one like a donut...

Before that though.. can someone tell me if a new open thread has started yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.