• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #39 2018-01-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
and oh yeah, of course attack and plunder advances us faster. You're making an advantage for yourself at the expense of others.

DeletedUser110687

GUILD JUMPING:
Many Guilds knock Guild Jumpers, but in fact, Guild Jumpers move stagnated trades and promotes progress for many :) Plus Guild Jumping is good for gaining lots of coins, bps, and goods in the guilds.

The best thing you can do to get lots of Coins, higher chances of Blueprints (BPs) and Goods, is to go Guild Jumping. You will advance faster by getting numerous BPs to build your Great Buildings (GBs).

Method: Do not join guilds which require "APPLY", but only ones which you say "JOIN". Once you are in a guild, "AID EVERY MEMBER". Make sure you have "The Recurring Quest" set on "Gather Coins" when you do this.

While you are there, check their Guild Market for good deals. Example: If they want Iron and they are offering 2 or more Era's higher for that good, grab it, because you can trade it back down for double each era at a time and make a profit. You will get all your Goods traded fast in a few hours. But you have to take down all your trades so that all your goods show up in market when you guild jump :)

When you leave a guild, you cannot go back to it for 7 Days from the time you leave. It will take you about 2-3 days to go through all the guilds in this world. After a short while you will end up seeing Guilds with "Apply" instead of "Join". That is a sign that you have done them all for about one week. Save the best guild that gives you the most fps in your town hall, for the last guild you join. Then sit there for 7 days and go guild jumping again.

Start here but save the best till last: Global >>> Global Ranking >>> Guilds >>> Click Double Arrow Left >>> Join Guild >>> Repeat Process :)

The 2 best Guild Jumping GBs, which are needed if you dedicate to guild jumping are: RAINFOREST & SEED VAULT. The higher you level these 2 GBs the more bps you get and SV gives you 20 Random Current Era Goods, Coins, Supplies, Medals, and Diamonds when you Aid people. Great for guild hopping.

Posted today on EN6 by Gotchya Haha .
I have tested many things and this absolutely works. Also Attack & Plundering advances your progress faster too.

Emberguard

Legend
Well its main use would be normal buildings. And if you're mainly GBs and events..... Not going to do anything

Probably would be better either Bronze Age, or any age

LadyHecate

Major-General
Apparently you'd need to have it at level 40+ and with 5+ Palaces/Terrace farms etc in order for it to pay for itself otherwise there's more efficient uses of the city space it takes up.
I won't be building it in any cities, nor recommending it to my guild.

LadyHecate

Major-General
They increased the drop rate for 24-48hrs but then reverted it back to its original stats. And nobody wants Medals from an OF GB; we had that out with Inno when Kraken was released.

DeletedUser111589

But given how it can produce FP due to its bonus, medals can be acceptable.

I would prefer defense bonus though. We need one more GB which raises defense. High kraken has eased hood battles too much.

DeletedUser111866

High kraken has eased hood battles too much.
Well, at least there can only be as many, kraken caps at 24. Need to not be at the bottom 24 to avoid much of the plundering I think.

LadyHecate

Major-General
It has to be an Active bonus in order to trigger the daily reset of the double collection; i.e. medals, coins, supplies, goods or FPs. You cannot have a Passive bonus like the Attack/Defence boost.

Need to not be at the bottom 24 to avoid much of the plundering I think.
On the contrary, the wise Kraken owner saves their Kraken charges for those in the top of the 'hood; those generally more difficult to attack. And then attacks the bottom of the 'hood when the charges have run out.

DeletedUser111589

Well, at least there can only be as many, kraken caps at 24. Need to not be at the bottom 24 to avoid much of the plundering I think.

Yes, but Kraken has 98% success chance at lv 80, at lv 100 its 99,49% which means that kraken will will activate almost every time.

It has to be an Active bonus in order to trigger the daily reset of the double collection; i.e. medals, coins, supplies, goods or FPs. You cannot have a Passive bonus like the Attack/Defence boost.

In that case, make both bonuses passive. Zeus and ToR don't need collection and their bonuses work great. By removing number of chances it can activate, value of that GB will increase, of course, percentage should be decreased a bit to even it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.