• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #9 2017-07-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

Eh...it would look awfully silly having a bridge to nowhere standing in the middle of your city....just a touch sillier than Alcatraz sitting in the middle of a city when it was an island citadel....so maybe?

Perhaps the bridge can span from land over to Alcatraz. Nowhere near historically accurate of course but that doesn't usually stop any game developer (or film producer, for that matter).

DeletedUser110195

Oh yeah, I remember my granddad talking about how they used to march prisoners across the Alcatraz bridge.....
(I am being silly btw....it's in the contract for using a deadpool avatar)

DeletedUser110195

I suppose if you swim far enough down you'll always find land to walk across...

Pfft, no need if there's an invisible bridge. I bet none of those over-paid officials trying to work out what happened to the escapees even thought to look for an invisible bridge!

DeletedUser110195

Well that sucks.....I really could've used that thousand diamonds right now....stuck on one missing piece of the inno tower blueprint and I swear I'll buy it if I get 200 diamonds before getting it without paying.

DeletedUser653

expansions and the Last BP the only really good things to spend diamonds on.

DeletedUser110195

I don't know, extra slots for rogues are also nice before you get your hands on traz.....'course if you can manage the patience to not buy extra rogue slots you'll win out when you finally do get traz.

I agree with vikingraider. Sooner (or later) the blueprint will appear so for people playing the game on a minimal/non-existing budget, the only good thing to spend diamonds on is expansions. Never mind all the other lovelies that come our way, we need space and the only way to get Diamond Expansions is with diamonds, so that is where diamonds should go, exclusively. (Yes, I did buy a blueprint for my first GB, then regretted it within days as the blueprints for that very building suddenly piled up.)

DeletedUser110179

Just build whatever GB you happen to come across the BPs for.
Or ... you can build the least number of (most essential) GB's ... eventhough you have the goods and bps for every GB.
It's called minimalism.

or if you have 20 plus hideouts as many do
20 RHs x 6 squares = 120 squares (40 rogues @ 2 rogues per RH)
8 RHs x 6 squares . = . 48 squares (40 rogues @ 5 rogues per RH)

The difference is 72 squares that you save (ie 4.5 land extensions) ... for more productive purposes.

Unlocking 1 rogue is the best value @ 150 diamonds (all 3 cost 183 diamonds per rogue).

EDIT: Maths

Last edited by a moderator:

vikingraider

Emperor
Good point, I didn't think of it like that. But to add to it. If you have Alcatraz and the only military building is a rogue hideout, every unattached unit will be a rogue and this will quickly mount up. Realising you can choose what your unattached units will be can make for different strategies.

Last edited:

DeletedUser110195

Your math's off a touch there bridge, still, you would save space and diamonds by maxing out those 8 RHs rather than building 20 RHs, as expansion cost goes up the more of them you place.

Though to be perfectly honest, even without traz more than 4 would be overkill.

DeletedUser110195

Since hideouts are what we were discussing, that's what I mean.

DeletedUser110195

I wouldn't, I mean I've had 8 rogues in 2 hideouts for months now and adding a third this event felt like too much. 16 rogues total not counting unattached....I'd run out of GE attempts before I ran out of rogues.

Status
Not open for further replies.