• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #9 2017-07-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

A few?? More like a truckload to grease those wheels....100 diamonds for 1 ticket....

DeletedUser110195

You're not thinking about that long term Jo....with more FP coming in, you can level the attack GBs faster, and I'm relatively certain they have better attack value than the elephant fountain.

DeletedUser110179

A few?? More like a truckload to grease those wheels....100 diamonds for 1 ticket....
82 diamonds for 1 ticket (if you buy in bulk) ... 1,650 diamonds for 20 tickets.
Gold tickets get you Gold prizes !!!

... with more FP coming in, you can level the attack GBs faster ...
Attack GBs give attack and defense bonus while special buildings only increase attack bonus.
Check your att/def bonus to see if they are different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

Attack GBs give attack and defense bonus while special buildings only increase your attack bonus.
Check your att/def bonus to see if they are different.
Well the elephant fountain gives both, At EMA it gives equal to 1 level on an attack GB, and at OF it gives 3 levels worth.

joesoap

Major-General
the thought of collecting all the bps for the additional levels just bores me, plus i am trying to resist having my game focus on nothing but fps...at least for now and the 5% from the set is the equivalent of 10 gb levels

DeletedUser110195

If you've been playing longer than 2 months, you'd notice the difference. A friend of mine also playing got the new...utterly wasted on him as he's as casual as it gets. I've seen it and it is VERY different from what the rest of us have.

joesoap

Major-General
i think the new window is wasted on the majority of players, its only the 1s that invest huge volumes of fps that will see a benefit

DeletedUser110195

the thought of collecting all the bps for the additional levels just bores me, plus i am trying to resist having my game focus on nothing but fps...at least for now and the 5% from the set is the equivalent of 10 gb levels
I'll be aiming for 100% attack/defense on my attack GBs, means I need 40 levels between the three, an extra 10 levels, I've already got 3/10 and not even trying for that. If I'm still playing this when I hit whatever end game age it is, either oceanic or the next new age....I'm not sure how I'll proceed after claiming the entire map. So much of the challenge will be gone by then.

joesoap

Major-General
i already have all 3 attack gb over level 10 on 6 worlds so happy with the instant attack from event buildings now

DeletedUser110195

I'm only fighting on one world, I couldn't do more unless I could auto every time, and even if I had traz right now I wouldn't auto anything past the first 8 encounters...the AI just sucks too much unless you've got A LOT of attack bonuses.

joesoap

Major-General
some ages are easier than others, my favourite is CE & when my younger cities reach it i think i will leave them there forever

Status
Not open for further replies.