• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #9 2017-07-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! This week's competition thread is now open 8-)

As we had a winner last week, the prizes are reset. This week's prize is:

A Premium Residential Building of the age you are in

Usual rules apply. This week's competition will close at 22:00 UK time on Sunday 9th July, and with that, let the mayhem begin!

DeletedUser4089

Two turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree

And oo, I hadn't seen the crossword. Have since completed and submitted, thanks Amy!

I've just put down a windmill I won earlier (for today's quest). I can only wonder if the artist ever saw a windmill, or looked up a picture of one. It's the strangest looking thing I've ever seen!

DeletedUser110195

That thing looks like some kind of proto-windmill, something people might've come up with as an initial idea.

DeletedUser108047

9 weeks no wins... starting to feel like the Summer Event :(

DeletedUser110195

I'm not sure you missed much this time out....but I suppose a premium cultural building can be useful to one of my new cities. I wouldn't have anywhere to put a natural history museum(my main is InA), and frankly if I win again the prize for this week is going to an alt city too as I'm about to drop inno tower and flip a huge middle finger to space eating houses.

I'm not sure you missed much this time out....but I suppose a premium cultural building can be useful to one of my new cities. I wouldn't have anywhere to put a natural history museum(my main is InA), and frankly if I win again the prize for this week is going to an alt city too as I'm about to drop inno tower and flip a huge middle finger to space eating houses.
I presume you'll wait until Quest 15 on Wednesday 12th before deleting a bunch of buildings?

Last edited:

DeletedUser108047

I'm a professional cookbook seller so I was curious about the Inno cookbook... oh well

DeletedUser108047

Can I post after Amy? or is this a non-qualifying post? Will look at the crossword comp

Is the crossword competition still on? I got most of it but was stuck on the very first one! Then I had to reboot my browser and forgot I had that window open.

DeletedUser108047

If I had a forge point for every time I have had to reboot my browser in this game :( Bloody memory leakage and shockwave flash failures :(

If I had a Forge Point for every time I wanted a feature browser users have but which isn't on my iPad app.. :)

But yes, Shockwave is a problem (and so are browsers hosting it, particularly IE) which is one reason why it isn't available on my iPad (and therein is the foundation to many issues).

Status
Not open for further replies.