• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #9 2017-07-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

BoG91mh.jpg
ROFL.jpg

DeletedUser4089

I'm not sure what to feel about what I've done, proud or sad lol

Amy Steele

General
Is there any easy way to know the link between designations like 'en5' and the word names? I see both being used but all I know a out are world names, so things like en2, en5, are meaningless to me.

Yes, the names are alphabetical, with the exception that there is no 'I', so up to Houndsmoor it's easy: en1 = Arvahall, en2 = Brisgard, en3 = Cirgard, and so on up to en8 = Houndsmoor.

From there it gets a little tricky, as with no 'I' world the number is one out from Jaims onward: en9 = Jaims, en10 = Korch and so on up to (so far) en14 = Odhrovar

Also: if you play on browser, check the url for the world you are logged in to - you will find enxx (where xx is the world number) as part of the url ;)

DeletedUser4089

World names would be perfect if they weren't the same on every language market. us1 and en1, both called Arvahal

Edit: Also, I am no longer looking for a guild on en5.

DeletedUser108047

I'm going for quality not quantity - after all you only need one winning post

DeletedUser110195

It's actually more likely than you think, for people who are on here the same time frame every day, it's perfectly possible to post at the same times multiple days.

DeletedUser110195

That is A winner....if +/- 2 minutes from the chosen time...others have posts at that time, so multiple winners ;)

DeletedUser110195

You mean how the second chosen post had the puzzle wrong so Sovereign gave it to the next guy instead?

DeletedUser110195

That's some serious luck....not to mention free space, but I'd say it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.