• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Nah, you could still lose and are far more likely to lose if you only have a single post. Mind you if you were the only one ever posting it'd be a really large prize from rollovers... and you'd probably be really pissed off if people came on with a ton of activity after a year of getting those roll overs and you didn't win :lol:

DeletedUser112581

Is the Alcatraz really worth the space it takes?

Nah, you could still lose and are far more likely to lose if you only have a single post. Mind you if you were the only one ever posting it'd be a really large prize from rollovers... and you'd probably be really pissed off if people came on with a ton of activity after a year of getting those roll overs and you didn't win :lol:

Yeah, for some reason I thought that the time chosen was among the times people had posted. I was just confused.

LadyHecate

Major-General
That's what I asked for, too. I have so many blueprints, but somehow I never managed to get a single one of this.
Probably because it's a TE GB and I refer back to my earlier post about TE being a terrible Era to play in and thus most players race through to The Future; hence not too many TE buildings to Aid and get BPs from.

Is the Alcatraz really worth the space it takes?
Most definitely! It'll give you an endless Rogue supply for battles, unattached troops to help fill the guild's DAs on the GvG map, and Happiness so you can remove all those space-hungry decorations and cultural buildings that also eat Aids twice/day (and allows you to level your Inno in due course).

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
yes @Sunset Shimmer if you're going to use the unattached troops

If you're not then you'd want to look at all the happiness gb's and see what the space to happiness + whatever else is in comparison and pick the one that suits you best

Ati2

Legend
Probably because it's a TE GB and I refer back to my earlier post about TE being a terrible Era to play in and thus most players race through to The Future; hence not too many TE buildings to Aid and get BPs from.

That makes perfect sense!

LadyHecate

Major-General
But on the flip side, getting goods to build DT is sooo easy due to OF players generating TE goods in their GBs/WWs/etc.
I frequently trade my CE goods 1:1 for TE goods within the guild as the OF players still need CE goods to manufacture AF goods.

Oh, are we? That's going to be fun!
Nah! I've seen our previous results and think that FA takes GE more seriously than Modus. What's your guild's minimum # GE encounter policy?

DeletedUser

Yup, I think that's also a good reason to camp in CE. A lot of people want goods for PE GBs.

LadyHecate

Major-General
The only words I understand here are "GE" and "this week", anybody care to explain?
L is Langendorn (world En11). A derby is a local sports match between two geographically-close teams. Pinky's guild and mine are both on L (En11) and similarly ranked (#2 & #19); our guild Leadership regularly engages with each other.

Emberguard

Legend
But on the flip side, getting goods to build DT is sooo easy due to OF players generating TE goods in their GBs/WWs/etc.
I frequently trade my CE goods 1:1 for TE goods within the guild as the OF players still need CE goods to manufacture AF goods.

Nah! I've seen our previous results and think that FA takes GE more seriously than Modus. What's your guild's minimum # GE encounter policy?
Oh! So you mean I can get rid of this lot? I should try trading up then. I suspect we must have either a abundance of Colonial Age goods, or people that no longer have a need for colonial because I find it difficult to trade down once it gets to Colonial.

goods noarsil.jpg

DeletedUser111589

I'm giving up on this competition. Next week and week after and weeks after those. I really wonder how you can keep going @LadyHecate.

Status
Not open for further replies.