• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You may be interested in knowing that my guild's leader has an Atlantis at level 49 (and going up). You might want to consider befriending him.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Galerius? I had him as a Friend for years but he dropped me when it was too hard for him to snipe reward places on my GBs due to the amount of other Friends I had with Arc 80+. I'm also at c 120 Friends so would need to kick c 40 in order to add new ones.
It's a shame because I'm happy to take sizeable FP losses when donating to those Atlantis' out there just to get the BPs.

Emberguard

Legend
Ugh. @Amy Steele how am I supposed to spread the word about your lovely competition if FoE won't even let me link to this thread? The game reckons the FoE forums are spam and deletes the link when sending in a message ingame :(

Emberguard

Legend
yes. FoE finds itself to be spam :lol: I think it's a relatively new feature. It did this the last time I tried too but it never used to back when I invited @deep to post here

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
Just a thought, if I had 18,500 diamonds I could get the BPs for the dynamic tower in Rugnir from last weeks comp, use the diamonds to buy the goods to build it and watch everyone else donate to me :lol:

Or get an Arc.

I can just imagine everyones confusion if I had the diamond farms to support that in those brand new worlds where the latest aged player is only progressive. It'd be so troll

If I had a spare $300-$400 AUD just lying around I'd totally spend the money to get a advanced GB like the seed vault in Rugnir from last weeks BP rewards and post in global "hey guys, anyone want BPs to the seed vault? I have one in my city" :lol:

But alas, I don't have that kind of money nor the diamonds

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Major-General
Just a thought, if I had 18,500 diamonds I could get the BPs for the dynamic tower in Rugnir from last weeks comp, use the diamonds to buy the goods to build it and watch everyone else donate to me :lol:

Or get an Arc.
Most definitely what I'd do! Get that Arc/AO/Kraken up and running! They'd be a host of players wanting the BPs and fighting for reward places on it that you'd hardly have to put any FPs in yourself.

Emberguard

Legend
totally. And would totally expect someone to accuse of hacks. But it'd be the perfect opportunity to tell them to check the forums for proof of my winning and then we'd have a new playmate on here :D

Emberguard

Legend
stealing? Nah, you're welcome to share *hugs*

Besides, more people playing the more chances you have of getting the prize. This game truly benefits people helping each other and cannot work if we be a Gollum/Smeagol and say "my precious!" not letting anyone else try as we rely on each other in order to be able to put in additional entries

DeletedUser111866

I've come to the conclusion that InnoGames has "sponsored" my Noarsil city :lol:

> full set of Innovation Tower BPs
> 50 FPs towards buying the goods to build
> Free stars from the winter event split between Noarsil and Houndsmoor allowing for more event buildings, neither set anywhere near complete
> +7 BPs of my choice split between Arc, Alcatraz and Rainforest Project allowing me to build the Arc and Alcatraz
> Free Lanterns allowing a full set of the Cherry Blossom kits in Noarsil when I otherwise would have been shy a kit or two
> Now getting myself a full set of Dynamic Tower BPs
Well, Inno did sponsor my P city when I won after a triple rollover. Full set of Obs, 50FP and lesser stuff. 7 BPs split - I went for main (F) for Seed Vault and Dynamic Tower (IIRC).
Atlantis BPs
A mere collection, or what?
FoE finds itself to be spam :lol:
Oh deer.

DeletedUser112581

stealing? Nah, you're welcome to share *hugs*

Besides, more people playing the more chances you have of getting the prize. This game truly benefits people helping each other and cannot work if we be a Gollum/Smeagol and say "my precious!" not letting anyone else try as we rely on each other in order to be able to put in additional entries

I've never read the rules properly, but technically, if there was only one post in the thread wouldn't that post win always?

Nevermind, I've read the rules now.

Status
Not open for further replies.