• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks, apologies for the delay - results are just in, and with a chosen time of
#51.PNG

We have 4 winners this week! Congratulations go to
Ati2, Pink.Buffoon, Sunset Shimmer

and
Despite posting
I'm not posting this week! I just know I'll win and a Premium Supply Building is the last thing I need!!
seems she couldn't quite stay away...

LadyHecate

(I'm not sure whether congratulations or commiserations are in order there for finally breaking your duck!)

Each of whom wins a Premium Supply Building from any age up to and including their current age. We will be in touch with all winners as soon as possible. Look out for our special 1 year anniversary thread, which will be posted shortly

Iwateguy

Major-General
Hey folks, apologies for the delay - results are just in, and with a chosen time of

We have 4 winners this week! Congratulations go to
Ati2, Pink.Buffoon, Sunset Shimmer

and
Despite posting seems she couldn't quite stay away...

LadyHecate

(I'm not sure whether congratulations or commiserations are in order there for finally breaking your duck!)

Each of whom wins a Premium Supply Building from any age up to and including their current age. We will be in touch with all winners as soon as possible. Look out for our special 1 year anniversary thread, which will be posted shortly

I can't imagine why I'd want to tell someone, "Congratulations on breaking your duck."

DeletedUser113110

1 Year Anniversary Thread:
Prize:
5,000 Diamonds 8-)
LOL.
Nooooo! I demand a recount!! Someone must have hacked my account to post at that time of day!!!:rolleyes:
Are you playing on Cirgard and is in Peacemakers? Cause I have seen you somewhere on en3...

Emberguard

Legend
Hey folks! Just a quick reminder that while things are a little more relaxed here the forum rules apply in these threads, and that one of those rules says:

While we do not wish to dampen your enthusiasm for new events, please bear these restrictions when posting, whether in this section, or elsewhere on this forum, thank you :)
Whoops~ Kinda completely forgot that was a thing. Thanks Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.