• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

Here is the reply thread for this week's competition. This week's prize is:

A Premium Supply Building from the age you are in or below

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to reply in this thread. Full rules can be found here. This week's competition will close at 11pm {UK time) on Sunday April 29th. Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser113110

If you give me the expansions along for it I would want the building:P

Emberguard

Legend
free expansions.... that'd be nice :D

Edit: I've come to the conclusion that InnoGames has "sponsored" my Noarsil city :lol:

> full set of Innovation Tower BPs
> 50 FPs towards buying the goods to build
> Free stars from the winter event split between Noarsil and Houndsmoor allowing for more event buildings, neither set anywhere near complete
> +7 BPs of my choice split between Arc, Alcatraz and Rainforest Project allowing me to build the Arc and Alcatraz
> Free Lanterns allowing a full set of the Cherry Blossom kits in Noarsil when I otherwise would have been shy a kit or two
> Now getting myself a full set of Dynamic Tower BPs

Yep, I'm considering Noarsil sponsored now. And not just by Inno but by my guild as well. When I first joined I was given a small amount of Future goods to trade down to allow me to do GE to the required encounter while I build up my offence bonuses as otherwise I would never have met that requirement. It's also given me the benefit of having a place to buy the goods to build these GBs, to aid advanced players for advanced BPs and also a place to build up my GBs through FP swaps.

Last edited:

AussieAlex

Overlord
Good support for your Noarsil, then. But adding a free expansion for a new building would be practical :rolleyes:

Free
Flee
Fled

Last edited:

Emberguard

Legend
yeah especially if they counted it as either completing a tech or unlocking a medal expansion (not sure if they're able to or not but we can dream)

DeletedUser110917

Dear all,

Here is the reply thread for this week's competition. This week's prize is:

A Premium Supply Building from the age you are in or below

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to reply in this thread. Full rules can be found here. This week's competition will close at 11pm {UK time) on Sunday April 29th. Good luck everyone!

LadyHecate

Major-General
Dynamic Tower is awesome.
Indeed! It's one GB you need to build early to get maximum benefit from it although I've never built it and had to earn goods for higher Era GBs the hard way. One thing it will also do is focus you on thinking about getting 30-40 top-end Friends and whether you're just going to hit the Aid button or target polivate buildings! You'll be surprised how many Blacksmiths I've Aided in AF/OF cities!!!

LadyHecate

Major-General
I've taken to targeting specific buildings of OF players purely to search out Atlantis BPs as they're proving impossible to find unless in an OF city and 'hood. So few built and consequently most that are get stuck at level 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.