• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Which is why I can give the PE goods away to Traz builders as I'm generating c. 200 PE goods every day; more than enough for a Traz every fortnight.
This might be the reason our CE kid also offers Traz goods for free. I've got me enough for it without donations, while the majority still came from him via trading down.

DeletedUser

Which is why I can give the PE goods away to Traz builders as I'm generating c. 200 PE goods every day; more than enough for a Traz every fortnight. And with my CE goods production it's enough for an InnoTower every 7 days.
Oh wow, I might have to talk to you when the time comes to build my Inno Tower.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Oh wow, I might have to talk to you when the time comes to build my Inno Tower.
No problems! Although FA must surely have either a CE (or AF) player generating a similar amount? I also do DT goods as well due to being able to trade 1:1 CE to TE but most of you probably already have DT. If not, then I'd suggest getting DT built pronto as the glut of TE goods will soon disappear when Inno releases the next Era after OF.

DeletedUser

Actually, now that you say that, there's a couple of CE campers in my guild...

Iwateguy

Major-General
I'm giving up on this competition.

I totally understand how you feel.

Just so no one feels 'targeted' by my comments, I'll state that I'm not trying to imply, in any way, shape or form, any criticism of anyone - winners or otherwise.

So, it hardly comes as a surprise that the people who are winning are usually, but not exclusively, the people who post a ton. It makes sense and it's obviously a winning strategy. This makes me ask how they are able to post so often? I can imagine two possibilities. One is posting from a cellphone which is close at hand all day long. For me to do that, I'd first have to buy a smartphone and that's not in the cards. The second is working at a computer all day and being able to have this thread open for quick and easy access. All my posting happens on my home PC and I am certain I would be facing a considerable degree of domestic discontent if I tried to be on the PC long enough and often enough to 'match' the heavy posters.

This leads me to the conclusion that my winning in this thread will probably only ever be a 'struck by lightning' kind of thing. Not an impossibility but nothing you want to get your hopes up over and I'll confess I was probably guilty of just that with last week's prize. While I'm not planning to post more this week (I'd hate for my 'lightning' moment to happen and all I get is a supply building), I plan to post again when the prize is more enticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.