• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
ugh. Fighting in Iron Age GvG

I arm myself with Legionares and the game faces me off with a army of ballistas.
I switch to horses it faces me off against Iron Sticks (soldiers)
I stick with nothing but legionares it keeps giving me balistas.

This game is a troll!

So far having a competitive swap partner with a little bit better economy than me has been working out pretty well. My obsession with making it happen also helps heh. From time to time I'll divert and nudge my other GB a bit too before getting back on that Arc. Id love to hear a bettter way though

Emberguard

Legend
well in theory getting the arc to lvl 10 and then going for the other GBs would increase the speed in which you lvl up the other GBs

This is of course ignoring if you have any FP GBs and the difference in efficiency there

Edit: @Deep the Fried Potato what's your income?

well in theory getting the arc to lvl 10 and then going for the other GBs would increase the speed in which you lvl up the other GBs

This is of course ignoring if you have any FP GBs and the difference in efficiency there

Edit: @Deep the Fried Potato what's your income?

Yea we've often been working on side GB especially when it's helped the Arc in a way too. Such as working on the cape or working a bit harder on the CdM instead of easy CoA or Zeus since thatd give another FP for the Arc.

I think its about 63 now including town hall..might have to check again.

Edit: checked...its 64

LadyHecate

Major-General
On the mixup someone posted a question asking if the first was Rogue Hideout because they thought some letter might be missing, turned out there was a error
It was indeed! They've corrected the errors and it's now correct.
no idea of the deadline, haven't tried
Just seen that the deadline was yesterday but the thread is still open! :( Will probably give up as any submission is unlikely to count; got to 23 out of 30 so far.

Ive scrapped together a level 1 cherry set so far...if only I could figure out where Id fit it in my city though. Id hate to move up an era just so I could get expansions. That's not a really good reason to be moving up...

Just seen that the deadline was yesterday but the thread is still open! :( Will probably give up as any submission is unlikely to count; got to 23 out of 30 so far.

This one was a tough one. My eyes just glazed over when I first saw it and was then like... nah. XD

LadyHecate

Major-General
Ive scrapped together a level 1 cherry set so far...if only I could figure out where Id fit it in my city though. Id hate to move up an era just so I could get expansions. That's not a really good reason to be moving up...
Just move ahead on the Campaign Map to unlock an expansion or get some more medals for a Victory Expansion

14? + standard refill

I learned later (but better late than never) that for the way I play, I really needed to focus most of my efforts on improving FP economy more than anything else. I was around that level too only until recently when suddenly that became all I was about lol. This revelation also came soon after I realized I shouldn't be rushing through the ages

Just move ahead on the Campaign Map to unlock an expansion or get some more medals for a Victory Expansion

That's a smart idea. I have just one victory expansion at 35k medals...i need more snipes I suppose but that's not going to cut it. Anyone know any good self motivators without high arc snipers already on them? Heh

DeletedUser

So far having a competitive swap partner with a little bit better economy than me has been working out pretty well. My obsession with making it happen also helps heh. From time to time I'll divert and nudge my other GB a bit too before getting back on that Arc. Id love to hear a bettter way though
I don't know that it's a better way, but in my guild we've got an Arc Club that we use for that. Later I'll explain how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.