• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
plausible but with the amount of kits for the cherry set I'd assume they'd be their own chest

Poh/cider/graveyard/bridge only have one thing to upgrade

LadyHecate

Major-General
Did anyone do the Forge Mixup competition? Just recalled it came out when I was away and have just started looking at it!

DeletedUser113033

i've done it a week ago (correct hopefully) and was pretty proud of myself for solving anagrams in foreign language....but now i'm a bit concerned 'cause it says deadline is yesterday and my answers are still "awaiting approval"....but it was real fun;))

p.s.- if u're having hard times with some of the answers, don't hesitate to ask - time is running out rapidly, i guess;))

AussieAlex

Overlord
Sounds like there’s lots of laying down, building, and levelling going on! Go cities!

Down
Dawn
Fawn

Last edited:
Palace Set upgrades would be awesome!

Palace is the most gorgeous set of them all in my opinonion. And I love how it joins with another set to create an even bigger set. If they come up with an upgradeable version of it I might just go ape to get it all :D

The winter set was fun to get and put together in customized layouts too.

Can't wait to find out what they do for the big summer event...

Status
Not open for further replies.