• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that it's a better way, but in my guild we've got an Arc Club that we use for that. Later I'll explain how it works.

I'd love to know if that's better. I'm a relaxed player so chasing a wide range of arcs seems too intense for me. Keeping up with just one person I'm friendly with is easier for now

Last edited:

DeletedUser111866

Fighting in Iron Age GvG

I arm myself with Legionares and the game faces me off with a army of ballistas.
I switch to horses it faces me off against Iron Sticks (soldiers)
I stick with nothing but legionares it keeps giving me balistas.
Um, is this the very same node? If yes, then indeed the game is a troll. Maybe you'd better to go half cavalry half heavy?

DeletedUser

As promised, here comes how the Arc Club in my guild works:

What you need:
- A bunch of friends or guild mates with an Arc below level 17
- Somebody willing to do the book keeping that the club requires

How it works:
It is basically a sort of swap. Each Arc will be levelled in turn depending on the player's total contribution to the club. The more you contribute, the faster your turn comes.

- One Arc will be chosen to be levelled. All the members of the club are to put FPs in that Arc. The goal is not to secure a good position, but to get as many FPs in it as you can, so that your turn comes faster.

- When the Arc is levelled, the book keeper will adjust the scores in the following way:
  1. Each contributor will get a score equal to his contribution minus the FP reward that they get from the Arc (not counting Arc bonus)
  2. This score will be added to the previous score to calculate the current score
  3. The person whose Arc has just been levelled will be subtracted a number of points equal to the total amount of points contributed by the members of the Arc Club minus the rewards that they got from it
- After that, the player with the highest score is chosen as the next Arc to level and the process is repeated.

It may seem a bit complicated, but in practice it works very well, and it's an excellent way to make sure you get all the blueprints that you need to keep unlocking levels.

As promised, here comes how the Arc Club in my guild works:

What you need:
- A bunch of friends or guild mates with an Arc below level 17
- Somebody willing to do the book keeping that the club requires

How it works:
It is basically a sort of swap. Each Arc will be levelled in turn depending on the player's total contribution to the club. The more you contribute, the faster your turn comes.

- One Arc will be chosen to be levelled. All the members of the club are to put FPs in that Arc. The goal is not to secure a good position, but to get as many FPs in it as you can, so that your turn comes faster.

- When the Arc is levelled, the book keeper will adjust the scores in the following way:
  1. Each contributor will get a score equal to his contribution minus the FP reward that they get from the Arc (not counting Arc bonus)
  2. This score will be added to the previous score to calculate the current score
  3. The person whose Arc has just been levelled will be subtracted a number of points equal to the total amount of points contributed by the members of the Arc Club minus the rewards that they got from it
- After that, the player with the highest score is chosen as the next Arc to level and the process is repeated.

It may seem a bit complicated, but in practice it works very well, and it's an excellent way to make sure you get all the blueprints that you need to keep unlocking levels.

Wow! Ok I'm definitely noting this down...wish I wasn't on the road right now I'm going to have to remember the page for this for later. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.