• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #49 2018-04-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
4-5 days I think. Just enough to hopefully get 1 of each piece. Otherwise 2 pieces over 2 days with 500 lanterns is no fun...

Two pieces from 500 lanterns might constitute an improvement in my luck with this event. I've been having more success getting pieces from DC chests. They seem to be showing up with some regularity during the event. On top of that, ten forge points make a far better consolation prize than a Wisteria Topiary.

Also, I think it was mentioned in a different week that substitutions would be made if time runs out for using the prize. In that regard, I'll admit I'm somewhat hoping for a rollover.

AussieAlex

Overlord

DeletedUser111866

Yep, lanterns this week are too late to be of use, especially if two saily specials will be the ones you don't need.

DeletedUser111866

I think I've gotten more stuff from cherry chests than the actual event
Nice one, I seem to get more from event because I've landed 500 lanterns last week and rolled a win first try twice during the event (at 20% both, as other chests are plain worthless). But you still can't get lv2 stuff from cherry chests.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Hey, just out of curiosity, how come you haven't build Cape Canaveral?
At the time I did the cost/benefits maths, I thought "why would I spend more FPs on a GB than I would get back in the short/medium term"? It's definitely a long term GB and now, having camped in CE, I'd be struggling to find the city space to build it without impacting (i.e. tearing down) other buildings.
However, for the long term player I'd say get it built early; and, more so, spend those coins to buy FPs to level it to at least Level 6 to make it efficient.

I think I've gotten more stuff from cherry chests than the actual event :D
The chances are indeed higher to get a Cherry Garden Set piece from a DC chest than an event chest; although the DC will be a random piece rather than a specific one in the event chest.

LadyHecate

Major-General
yeah but it's possible once the event is over they'll update the chests to kits
Yeah! The Mods on Beta stated that it was quite possible but not guaranteed! Maybe it'll be an Upgrade Chest rather than in the Cherry Garden chest; Cherry, PoH, Cider Mill and Bridge upgrades.

I wonder how the summer event will be.
Palace and Fountain upgrades!!! That would kill my Diamond bank reserves if it were true!

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Major-General
I'm not a big fan of Cleopatra's event.
Final reward not as good as SoK but I'll build it to replace a SSW. I like historical events as all the rewards are boosted by Chateau and I can guarantee a good Diamond haul from them. Plus quest 8 will give a RenoKit to each city which also helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.