• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #48 2018-04-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Many will purely be after the Ranking points to stay #1 in the fortnightly 'hood whilst gaining the PvP Tower medals for Victory Expansions. Without any senior players it'll take longer to build Arcs to help with those medals.
Also the current event requires a fair few "win X battles without losing" so they may be required to commit to neighbourhood battles and once they've broken through might as well get /something/ for the effort

LadyHecate

Major-General
That's another reason why I have Diamond mines; as a reality check!
It's rare that my main city is ever attacked and well over a year since anyone actually got through the defences and managed to plunder anything!

Click on the use (hammer) button on the respective Boost icon within your Inventory and then click the confirmatory Use button.

Hehe yeah I know how to use them...but I never really do. I was wondering if you guys couple them up in your harvest collections. My coin and supplies do steadily go up without them. I've got 13.8M coins and 6.4M supplies so far although I do use the tavern coin boosts between GE boosts..

LadyHecate

Major-General
Hehe yeah I know how to use them...but I never really do. I was wondering if you guys couple them up in your harvest collections. My coin and supplies do steadily go up without them. I've got 13.8M coins and 6.4M supplies so far..
Sorry, misread your original post; I hate Mondays, always a long day for me.
I never use them! Got too many coins and supplies to worry about them; think I've got about 50 assorted coin/supply boosts in my main city alone.

DeletedUser96901

coins.jpg

Iwateguy

Major-General

Don't spend it all in one place.

Logging in today, I got an invite to take a survey that was mostly about the past few events but had a bit about my opinion of the game overall. I enjoyed telling them what I thought about the Carnival event. It's definitely my least favourite so far but, sadly enough, the Spring Event is running a close second in some respects.

DeletedUser111866

Without any senior players it'll take longer to build Arcs to help with those medals
It will take somr half a year for Arc to ever appear in P, I had a chance to get one should I pay $400 or so for diamonds then buy that Arc with 1 BP off this challenge, but given I net a ton less per month and expected problems I decided against this.
Hey..do you ever use your coin/supply boosts from inventory? I've got a handful I've never touched
Yes, once :) I was in need of extra supplies to complete a something and used a 10% boost. Rest stay in inventory as tokens of completion.

@Test Ament wow that's a real ton!

Status
Not open for further replies.