• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #48 2018-04-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Cleopatra historical event.
Final reward is a 2x2 Residential that gives 1FP when motivated. Similar to SoK but the coins are not as good as a SoK which is a shame.
A shame indeed, but it's still better than a Sacred Sky Watch...

LadyHecate

Major-General
A shame indeed, but it's still better than a Sacred Sky Watch...
For FP efficiency "Yes!", not for coin generation for feeding recurring quests. But I agree, I'd replace a SSW with the new event building; I could just add another level to my SMB to more than make up for the loss.

DeletedUser111866

With Inno, balanced town is easy in lower ages.
Even without Inno I had quite a balanced city. Of course when I landed an Inno I had enough space to place a sakura set, a winter set (well, all buildings I've managed to collect except one fortune tent) and two FoYs. These add some to balance :) Then I replaced some building with a Seed Vault, for even more balance XDDDD

Same here but looking for all to be level 2 buildings. Aiming to get them all via quest Lanterns but have pooled Diamonds from mines to revert to during the event's final week if required.

How many diamonds do you think it'll take to make investing in lanterns worthwhile?

Then I replaced some building with a Seed Vault, for even more balance XDDDD

A seed vault! That's an accomplishment :)

DeletedUser111866

Not including GE or Arc rewards I'm bringing in c. 275 FPs a day.
This is for all the cities, right? :)
I'm doing something wrong too. I haven't counted, but I'm pretty sure it hardly gets over 10.
Well, this depends on player's game time and the amount of dedication. Say you can't get 100 SoKs if you don't pay and don't play for a year gathering SoKs from any opportunity. The same for GBs. Say I have a lv7 CDM that gives me 4 FPs/day, if it'd be lv10 I'd get 6/day, but this will take quite some time as these levels take about 1400 FPs to invest, and I only have so many. I have a couple of SoKs, some event buildings, an Inno lv1 (2FP/day), some rewards that grant FPs, sometimes I get two from a WW/FoY, the rest is taverns, Arc extras, RQs and time. Eventually you'll get as much, just keep going.

LadyHecate

Major-General
How many diamonds do you think it'll take to make investing in lanterns worthwhile?
Lots of variables there! Depends on what you started with and what you want to end up with; not to mention whether or not Cherry Garden upgrades get included in DC chests.

This is for all the cities, right? :)
No! Just my main city!! Doesn't include any of the Diamond mines.
Just done a more accurate count and it's c. 300FPs/day in my main city:
31 from Town Hall and hourly FP clock
154 from GBs (Kraken/CdM/AO/Inno); no CC/Hagia
7.5 from recurring quests
9 from Tavern (140 Friends with best Cloth)
6 from CherryGarden
25 from PalaceSets
41 from SoK/SSW
6 from Winter Set
1 from EleFountain
18 from other Specials (Manor/BlackTower/Aviary/PoH etc)

Last edited:

DeletedUser112581

Well, this depends on player's game time and the amount of dedication. Say you can't get 100 SoKs if you don't pay and don't play for a year gathering SoKs from any opportunity. The same for GBs. Say I have a lv7 CDM that gives me 4 FPs/day, if it'd be lv10 I'd get 6/day, but this will take quite some time as these levels take about 1400 FPs to invest, and I only have so many. I have a couple of SoKs, some event buildings, an Inno lv1 (2FP/day), some rewards that grant FPs, sometimes I get two from a WW/FoY, the rest is taverns, Arc extras, RQs and time. Eventually you'll get as much, just keep going.

What are "SoKs"?

DeletedUser111866

Shrine(s) of Knowledge. A common name for them is SoK, SoA(we), SoI(nspiration), the only one that remains useful after the invention of The Arc is the SoK.

Status
Not open for further replies.