• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #48 2018-04-02

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the oracle...check your happiness levels. My baby-most side world has very little space and I've filled it with as many goods buildings and residences to keep them going as I could, along with a few supplies as well. So the Oracle is actually pretty welcomed there, in fact I have to advance it one level more to help the rest of my city out...! Every city and their requirements are different I think..

I've been getting a lot of medals too. Out of today's 12 recurring I got 8 instances of medals! :-\ Also, every cherry tree i found in my city gave just 1 lantern each. It's just a theory, but I feel luck comes and goes in waves in FoE

DeletedUser111866

When there's a choice of medals vs goods, coins or supplies, I'd rather take medals everywhere. But in GE4 the choice is medals vs diamonds, and the choice is not mine, so it's a real pain getting the less desired one for the price it takes to do GE. 200 each goods in GE for a bunch of medals is not a good exchange.

On the bright side however, today I landed diamonds from my FoY for the first time ever))))

DeletedUser112581

Ooh, I love Casting Crowns!

Rejoice! Not dead :D

I hate it when I'm working on a web app that works perfectly in one browser and crashes miserably in another.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
At the beginning of the music video you posted they're like "scientists have concluded that God is a myth". Funny thing about the "God is a myth" conclusion, there are scientists on both sides of the argument and the entire foundation of [modern] science requires God to be real, because it starts with testing that you have a universe that is carefully crafted and therefore can be explained. If it were truly a random universe you wouldn't be able to use logic to explain anything because nothing would have a connection to anything else.

Love the music video though. Awesome song

DeletedUser111866

Interesting theory :) yep I've heard something about some constants that can't differ by a margin of 1e-24 or else the universe will collapse or something. Sadly, not even this gives proof to God existing for those that don't believe.

Emberguard

Legend
Yeah. That is a pretty small margin of error if you're holding onto a random chance. You'd have to be pretty lucky to be alive. Literally. Which actually, so glad Inno doesn't make their game to be like that on the random chance events :lol: I'd need the whole thing rigged to get anywhere

When there's a choice of medals vs goods, coins or supplies, I'd rather take medals everywhere. But in GE4 the choice is medals vs diamonds

I never want medals from anywhere else since I get way more from contributing on GB. When the choice in GE is like that I just don't play that far, saving my goods unless I have lots extra goods to burn and the guild really needs it.

That tends to be the case with any random generator due to the way they're programmed

Due to the programming? Can you explain more?

Good morning, and have a great weekend, everyone! :)

Halfway through here already! :)

DeletedUser112581

Due to the programming? Can you explain more?

Well, kind of. I'm making a web app and I've been testing it on Chrome and everything works wonderfully but yesterday I tried it on Firefox and it crashes because, long story short, Chrome lets me chain operations when retrieving and storing stuff in a cache and Firefox doesn't. Therefore, it's more complex to save stuff in a cache in Firefox than in Chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.