• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #48 2018-04-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

Here is the reply thread for this week's competition. This week you have another chance to win

500 Spring Event Lanterns

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to post in this thread. All those whose reply is posted within 2 minutes either side of this week's randomly chosen time will win the prize! This week's competition will close at 11pm on Sunday April 8th. For the full rules please see this thread. Good luck everyone!

Iwateguy

Major-General
I'll go way out on a limb and predict that I will NOT win. Let's try some reverse psychology.

Good luck everyone!

I got my reward from the last one but they put them on the wrong tiles. I replied but no response. I hope I hope I hope they fix that soon... *bites nails*

They did fix it. I bit some nails in the meantime lol.

B was supposed to be my diamond mine but progressed too fast to place wells. So i got the missing pieces for the GB of wells and the toughest BP there are to find.. Seed Vault! Also filled in my missing pieces for an Inno so I can have space to put the seed vault and a cherry set too!

What did you get your BPs on?

DeletedUser111866

Did all employees and head honchos get the cut?
Not sure about head, but all people in my vicinity (that is, 5 out of 8 total, if counting the CEO) suffered as well.
Done on A,
J needs Gong,
C has Rock and Gong missing
Nice. I have finally made me a place to land a lv1 set, and still missing a gong (but got second gong kit today, maybe drop it right away?) on F, P has a huge deficit of sakura since having none out of DCs.
So i got the missing pieces for the GB of wells and the toughest BP there are to find.. Seed Vault!
Nice choice, I went for SV BPs as well. Thanks people for helping me win with great conversations.;)

Emberguard

Legend
Well I didn't get any BPs this round. I was referring to the last time there was 7 BPs up for offer
bp_win_by_emberguard-dc2dbeo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.