• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I’m almost at the recurring quests. Cant wait!

That's the place heavy questers camp with the high end chateaus :)

@Deep, the whole thing is 5x5

Hmm that's not too bad. But it requires a lot of road too whereas TF just wants a spot of it

Im getting an "infiltrate" option button if I choose to attack in my GE that's overlapping the other buttons. Is this a bug? There never used to be an infiltrate button...im scared to press it

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's a bug. The same thing happened to me a couple of days ago.

It'd be cool if you could infiltrate encounters in GE, though.

DeletedUser

Yes, everything coming from Alcatraz counts for recruiting units as long as it is the appropriate age.

Sheesh! So much fighting and timing with productions and paying off treasury in this event. Time quests wrong and Don't look into them in advance and you're in trouble. Phew! Kind of getting concerned for quests 55 onwards since I can't seem to find them yet...

DeletedUser

Sheesh! So much fighting and timing with productions and paying off treasury in this event. Time quests wrong and Don't look into them in advance and you're in trouble. Phew! Kind of getting concerned for quests 55 onwards since I can't seem to find them yet...
That's because they haven't been on beta yet, so nobody knows what they'll be.

DeletedUser

Well, you really don't need to test an event for 22 days before having it go live. Within a week you'll have gathered pretty much all the data that you need to ensure that the event is working as intended and to make any necessary changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.