• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im sure you'll get a bunch of sakura rocks. Will you go to Disneyland after that? You just need a few tries to get a special I think...like just 5-6. Maybe 7-8 if you have bad days like me. But +800? Is the sakura rock that good?
It's the only item in the kit that I'm missing, and, after lowering my expectations, the only one that I really, really, want to get to lvl 2. After that, I'll go for lvl 2 Gong.

DeletedUser

A lvl 2 Gong gives me one extra fp/day, a lvl 2 Sakura gives me an extra +5% attack. As you might recall from my strategy to do GE, I highly favour combat buildings.

Lol. The thing that bothers me about fighting through GE is the time it takes. Its so much faster to use goods. But it sucks your reserves dry pretty quickly too I suppose. But anyway. I digress. And I digest.

DeletedUser111866

my GE is already at 56! So I either have to scout another province (anyway, as I've heard there are more sectors in the quest) AND conquer it somehow, or wait until next Tuesday and then complete some GE! FFFUUU
Heh, it ended up just needing to get GE completed to make the quest auto-complete upon me accidentally (or incidentally) complete a fnord. Whew, going forward. Still, scouting a province ahead of time might be worth it. And in P world I'll gphave to get control, as we aren't past GE2 as a guild - a single IA Obs is waaay not enough to account for 80 people.

DeletedUser111866

I'm only going to be interested in the maypole when it's the main reward in a special event and you get a very dim chance to win it.
Hm they seem to drop often enough in DCs to bother with seeking one in an event. I've got me a spare maypole and both upgrades in main world, together with 6 drops of 10FP and another maypole installed in the city, this was over 5 months (I was one of the chosen to have DCs in live prior to them going public, so I had more time). They also double up as cultural buildings, they are good if your city doesn't yet have an Alcatraz.

DeletedUser

Is the maypole really wirth it, though? +9% seems rather small for a 3x3 footprint.

DeletedUser111866

What does that name mean can I ask
This literally mean "I hate registering", shortened and l33ted a lil. The Internet is all about sucking data outta you everywhere, this included XD and then when I seek some file and it happens to be uploaded on some forum, they ask to register in order to have access to the file. And I don't want to register just because some stupid people don't allow guest access to attachments.
Does anyone recall the song PRISENCOLINENSINAINCIUSOL by Adriano Celentano? Supposedly it was written deliberately to be unintelligible. In one interview I saw, he claimed he wrote it to sound the way English sounds to people who don't speak English. There are many places in the song where you almost think you understand something but maybe it's just our brains trying to make sense of it.
OHHHH YES, that's about time someone recalls Celentano songs in here. However a weird choice of a song to present. And yes, I first thought there should be a meaning in that sing, it ended up real gibberish with a single working word "all right" somewhere in between. Some trolling by him, huh?
And yeah, that's usually the case with German songs, which reminds me of this comic:
Frankky, this is the case with almost every foreign language song, English (for those that don't speak it), Italian, Finnish, you name it. I still remember my huge disappointment when I searched for lyrics on some folk songs sung by Värttinä (wow I've found more letters in Android keyboard!), and some of them were actually so sad I burst into tears, even despite the bright music. Aaaww...

DeletedUser111866

Fnord. I always thought that's a made up word.
The actual word is "feast", but Goblin (well, Rinbin) got his compass turned sideways.

Update: I seem to finally respond to everyone, even if making consecutive posts. Night people... I'm gonna play some Heretic while my family sleeps and the laptop is finally free XDDD

Is the maypole really wirth it, though? +9% seems rather small for a 3x3 footprint.

Im able to complete an extra coin recurring quest because of my maypoles

Hah I like that story about registering. Its true. Then they want you to verify your email address, "well give you 50 diamonds wink wink" hehe

Re: Celanto... i need to know more. I liked this song but know nothing about him/them? What's a good song that represents him if not this?

DeletedUser111866

Re: Celanto... i need to know more. I liked this song but know nothing about him/them? What's a good song that represents him if not this?
Well, not this for sure. I'd say "Ia tebia liubliu" would summarize his character, if limiting to one song. Also maybe "Il ragazzo della via Gluck", if you read the lyrics carefully. Otherwise, he has quite a lot of good songs and quite a few great films, say "Il bisbetico domato" (don't know if the localized name differs, Russian name does), but listening and watching can make you his great fan ;)

AussieAlex

Overlord
Mornin’. You have all been so cultural! And have eclectic tastes in music. I’ll just say ‘post’ for now. Gotta get ready for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.