• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

True. This one is getting to be really tough. People still speeding through it regardless so I suppose i must be doing something wrong.
Well, there's really no need to rush, as there are three weeks of event. In my case, I put a lot more planning than usual into it, for some reason.

That planning must have paid off definitely. This is one event that's needed it badly. Im ending GE level 3 and now I notice it's asking to fight through more GE. Uhoh

Hmm got the worst choice of daily again. 5 BP or oasis/palm tree. Yay. Amazing. Woot. Thankfully requirements are just as easy so today's daily is a simple brush aside 6__6

DeletedUser

Even when there's an alternative, like acquire 2 sectors or buy 10 forge points?

Seems so. Makes sense since one of the requirements is complete :)

Oooh plz share the last requirements how many more sectors and provinces are we supposed to complete? Do we need to be reaching OF to complete them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.