• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Dear all,

Here is the reply thread for this week's competition. As last week was a rollover, the prize is still up for grabs, in addition to this week's prize. This week you can therefore win:

Any 7 Blueprints of your choice
500 Spring Event Lanterns

As usual, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to post a reply in this thread. Any posts within 2 minutes of the randomly chosen time will win both prizes. All the usual rules apply. This week's competition will close at 11pm UK time on Sunday April 1st. Good luck everyone!

Iwateguy

Major-General
Saw another mystifyingly interesting city today. Contemporary age but with a couple of rows of Stone age Hunters! Are they intended to offer some sort of "protection" from plunderers?

When attackers choose to plunder, do they choose the building or does the game do it?

mystCapture.JPG

DeletedUser

When you plunder you can choose what you want to plunder. Maybe they've got them to do daily challenges, but smitheys work a lot better for that purpose...

Emberguard

Legend
yeah. Alchemists would be better again for the space given it's 3 high. Wonder if they just don't have the pop for alchs and didn't want to leave space with BS?

DeletedUser111589

yeah. Alchemists would be better again for the space given it's 3 high. Wonder if they just don't have the pop for alchs and didn't want to leave space with BS?

Clockmakers, colonial supply building, is better than alchemist. Same footprint too

DeletedUser112366

A!! (next person shouts B)

Ohhh the weird picture of spring event .. I hope Inno people change that seriously I hate the look of it

DeletedUser111866

Saw another mystifyingly interesting city today. Contemporary age but with a couple of rows of Stone age Hunters! Are they intended to offer some sort of "protection" from plunderers?
I think they serve as placeholders for wishing wells/fountains of youth. No protection, as the plunderer chooses what he'll try to plunder, but rather an attempt to devoid aiding people of BPs IMHO (I'd slap tanneries instead, they are 3x3 and provide decently used BPs), or just a cheap tool to use for city planning.

DeletedUser

When I started playing, I found a guild called "no diamonds here." Since I had come from a game where there was a high animosity toward buyers, I thought it meant that they did not want buyers in their guild. It wasn't until much later that I realised what it was all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.