• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #47 2018-03-26

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

I've got all the GB I need for now and the ones I don't are way above my era. So palm trees it is :p

Few weeks ago I finished lv 11 on hagia and couldn't go to lv 12 because I lacked blueprints. Just 2 days ago I finally unlocked it.

Don't take blueprints for granted. They are much more needed than imagined.

Edit: Unless if you plan to stop on lv 10.

Ive got a long way to go to advance my other GB where I need blueprints for them - most at 3-4 levels, although i keep winning their blueprints with contributing on others GBs for other rewards, polivating and quests/GE/etc. Im too obsessed with advancing my arc in the meantime heh.

I got the upgrade on my first try with the only 65 lanterns I had to try with. So I'm now at the huge number of... 0.

Lol yeah I thought so. I found I get better luck when I'm walking the wire. Earlier I had about 400 and I used it all trying to get the gong upgrade and didn't get any. Tried this method and I got upgrades

DeletedUser

Well, galaxy would require a significantly higher amount of levels to be worth it, really.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Im getting closer by day with mine and wondering if I should apply them to a galaxy or something else instead. I do like sushi and Kalamari though...

I was a bit surprised to get a Blue Galaxy BP today when I was aiding the guild on Beta. I was just hitting AID so I don't know what I clicked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.