• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

They had stupid tactics. Ambushing wildlife, which are tailored against ambushes by their nature of being prey? Also they are great runners, better than army with machine guns :D

DeletedUser110179

Setwork in high school ... in South Africa
(Most Australians aren't sympathetic to them ... not quite like Old Yeller).

pac107.jpg

AussieAlex

Overlord
I’d never heard of the Emu War :(
I hope there’s never a kookaburra war, or another koala pelt collection.

Attachments

• 7353CEE7-52C8-487A-A5F4-E10D64742145.jpeg
    7353CEE7-52C8-487A-A5F4-E10D64742145.jpeg
    448.3 KB · Views: 130

DeletedUser

Australia, that country where everything is pretty much trying to kill you. Or, at least, that's what we hear in the Old World, whether it's true or not is a different matter.

DeletedUser110179

Considering how often the 5% pot exceeds 1,000 Florins ... I'm not surprized to hear of people playing 60 tickets without winning.
Perhaps it's been set up to have long strings of defeat (I've won 3 or 4 times in a couple of hours).

910 Florins to win.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

I've saved up 2,710 Florins on EN 7 ... without doing any quests (well, I did a couple until:
Casanova: "In a production building, finish a 4-hour production 8 times" ... I deleted all my prod buildings).

I wasn't going to participate at all but it's been so exciting (Still don't know what I could spend them on).

2,710 Florins saved up.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.