• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

Anyone know if there would be a bridge level up kit in the chest???

Bridge upgrades.jpg

Vesiger

Monarch
There was one in today's chest. Several of us in our guild spent four tries at 700 florins each - oddly enough, three of us got three Venice canals out of four tries, but not one person actually got the upgrade.

DeletedUser112366

I had a weird experience.

I had 25 BPs of CDM after someone's level up to 32 (1), and after he leveled it to 35 and 36 I got rewards of BP, 4 each. But when I counted it was only 30 in total (2).

Have been contacting support but all they say is clear the cashe, log in again, the server says you have only 30 - all those rubbish again. Do they really want to support the users???
CDM.JPG
eee.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.