• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112538

top gamester..JPG

Top gamester meaning winning other people's florins?

DeletedUser110179

If only you could give them to me... then it would be I who wouldn't know what to spend them on.
Pity you're not in the same neighborhood ... I'm always hitting the 5% to build up the pot (so the neighbors can grow strong).
I usually send them a congrats note if I see anyone win big.

DeletedUser111866

I'd be fine with getting ten times a hundred than one time a thousand. But that nosy statue looks funny.

DeletedUser

Hey, once I get the Arctic Orangery, how will I know when my troops strike a critical hit? Is there any visual effect or you just have to figure it out based on the damage they deal?

DeletedUser111866

Is there any visual effect or you just have to figure it out based on the damage they deal?
I'd like to know this as well. Also there is a troop that has damage vs it capped, I wonder if AO crit can deliver more than the cap.

DeletedUser111589

_20180227_193148.JPG

Dungeon defense is incredible book (currently 5 volumes, I'm just starting 3rd). Schemes, twists, lunacy. Majority of characters are crazy but that's what makes it great

DeletedUser111866

That's some hefty amount of florins, as well as a very long loss streak (143), even at 5% this crosses 1 in 1000 boundary with great ease.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Results are in, and with a chosen time of:
#42.PNG

although a few people got close, no-one got quite close enough, so we have a double rollover :o

A new thread will be started soon (those prizes are mounting up now :D)

DeletedUser112538

Anyone know if there would be a bridge level up kit in the chest???

I keep the florins and dont know when to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.