• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #40 2018-02-05 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

This is the latest addition in my city.

Second most beautiful building in FoE in my opinonion

I can't get over how gorgeous le chateaux is. I want to see it in real now. I also want to see the Inno tower now that I saw real photos of it...unfortunately the FoE art doesn't do it justice. They've updated art before...they should update the Inno tower too. I'll do it for them for free.

DeletedUser112538

Atomium is equally hard to get into.

How about Godzilla screaming and destroying GBs one after the other ...

Iwateguy

Major-General
Let's change that. I could use the distraction

Anyone know any funny jokes?

Funny is very subjective but ...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why did the cow cross the road?

First time to try using Spoilers, hope they work.

Edit: doesn't look like they worked. Oh well, gotta go shovel the driveway. Try again later.

vikingraider

Emperor
I'ld rather have a 10% attack than a 20% defense boost ... quite frankly, I don't put up any defence GB/SB if I can avoid it (it sends the wrong message).

Occasionally, you have a very large neighbour (who'll defeat your city defense any which way) but I rather have a large attack boost so that would-be assailants know that their city isn't safe from retaliation (MAD).
You can't really retaliate against thieves that maintain a 24/7 city defense shield ... but even they aren't beyond the reach of the long-arm of the FoE community ... maybe even on a different world.

That said, I found @ Gotchya Haha's comment about building up in Bronze Age before moving up, quite refreshing
(some people want the benefits of being grown-up without actually, growing up).
Better a tiger in Bronze age than a goat in Colonial age ... but nobody can escape their 15 minutes of weakness.

View attachment 14542

I was talking to someone the other day and he said he can get through a 500% defence. Imagine the space that takes up, and they can still get through. I agree with Bridgeman, have more attack as a deterrent.

DeletedUser111589

With roughly 45% attack boost, I passed through 100% defense. So, attack is much better than defense. It was tough battle though, almost lost.

DeletedUser111866

What!!! You ate 3 year old mouldy beetroot. I wouldn't want it if it was fresh, never mind mouldy.
Well, it wasn't your ordinary fresh beetroot, it was stewed for 6h in vegetable oil with something else I don't remember right now, and then packed into a jar pretty much immersed in oil so nothing could penetrate oil surface. So yes, we removed whatever was spoiled and ate the rest, as fresh as if just cooked.
latest

This is the latest addition in my city.
Grats :)

Iwateguy

Major-General
Miserable, rotten, no-good, never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed, bleeping SNOW!!!

<Sigh>

Now, to try the spoilers again.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side.

I'll just wait a moment for the laughter to die down.

Why did the cow cross the road?

It was the chicken's day off.

I "think" I have this spoiler thing figured out. So, here we go.

DeletedUser111866

I was talking to someone the other day and he said he can get through a 500% defence. Imagine the space that takes up, and they can still get through. I agree with Bridgeman, have more attack as a deterrent.
By the way, imagine 100% out of those 500% would be attack and not defense. You would suddenly have a lot more trouble in that combat.
Miserable, rotten, no-good, never-to-be-sufficiently-cursed, bleeping SNOW!!!
Huh. This depends. We here have some regions that are NORMALLY covered in 10 feet of snow during the winter. Now that's what to be cursed. However, when snow hits some ground that had never seen it, there might be more trouble.

Meanwhile in the game. The Dynamic tower isn't as spectacular as I thought at first, but still more valuable than any goods producing buildings available for me here in EMA - if comparing fair trade value, of course. But it was frikking disappointing to hit three biggest friends and get a single marble out of them :( they all ran out of aidable buildings, and one of them had a daily most likely, so my aid hit a blacksmith.

Status
Not open for further replies.