• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #40 2018-02-05 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Here at last is this week's thread :blush:

This week you can win:

5x Large Forge Point Packs

As usual, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is post in this thread. Any player whose post is posted within 2 minutes of a randomly chosen time will win the above prize. This competition will close at 11pm (UK time) on Sunday 11th February, and all the usual rules apply

Ati2

Legend
Another 50 FP's \o/ hey, anyone else getting de-ja-vou? (BP set then 50 FP following?)
I haven't been on the forums that long to remember. I like it because it's not too big a pirze, so nobody should feel bad if they don't win, but it's still something useful.

Emberguard

Legend
:lol: there's a big difference in getting diamonds and getting a bunch of goods.

It's more likely to be 100 of 5 different goods or 100 of each good in your age

and lol yes, diamonds on FPs wouldn't make a lot of sense unless you've got nothing else to spend them on

DeletedUser110179

This week you can win:

5x Large Forge Point Packs
Too many fps ... it feels like Xmas.

I need 3 bps for Alcatraz and 5 goods for Kraken, AO and Arc ... lol.
Getting there ... Seven @ One Blow (7 GBs in the Mud) . ♫

I hope you guys win ... I'm just happy to be here.

Krake - Open cleaned.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

Sure ... in silver
Government mints often issue random coins to collectors (mostly gold and silver).

cf91c542427470914033cee72cc8324f.jpg
Copper

Status
Not open for further replies.