• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #40 2018-02-05 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
and you are putting HoF in storage? I am thinking of doing so just for a while
Yeah. I'm only in Iron Age and only so much space. Observatory got to go somewhere once the final BP comes through

If anyone's on Houndsmoore add me :) Also, anyone on houndsmoor that has a dynamic tower that I can chip in (with a FP swap or something)
Assuming you're not already on the list, looks like someone might be getting the boot soon

Fel drangre
Aww. Not in that world. Had you said Houndsmoor Korch or Noarsil I could have put out feelers in my guilds to see if anyone would be looking to sell outside the guild

Last edited:

Iwateguy

Major-General
Watchfires and ritual flames are much better than monastery. Monastery being 3x3 building and giving just 20% defense is much lower than 36% of 9 watchfires

I'd be happy to put down watchfires and ritual flames if I could just convince the game to give me more. Actually, come to think of it, I don't believe I've received any ritual flames yet in the game.

On a related note, looking through my inventory, I see that I have 3 Athlete's Living Quarters. I have no idea where I'll find room for them. I'd be glad for the extra defence but lots of other stuff with higher priority in the queue.

DeletedUser112538

I don't know why do they repeat attacks if they retreated last time.
Yeah I want to know that too. Same defense and to my amazement same offense. And yet from time to time sending me FR which I ignore.

Yeah. I'm only in Iron Age and only so much space.

Like you I thought having HoF in effect was sth, tho very little, I can do for the guild but I put it back into inventory, 2 of them, hoping guild leaders dont mind cuz its such a powerful guild with so many high lvl players (Noarsil)

Surely I can call all those football blds other than pillar "dead stock in inventory" Maybe build them and sell for whatever I can get?

<Sorry long post> maybe I can put away Santas WS now that I can get much more medals than its 8 medals per 8 hrs though it looks charming really

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
@Amill Halgal I'm sure theyll we fine with it. They've never asked for a hall of fame and when i first joined i don't recall them ever caring about whether I have a HoF due to the main points coming from GE and GvG

If you want I could check my messages to see what they did say as I'm pretty sure they said the HoF was nice but not necessary

Aside from which with the Observatory program that already gives back to the guild if we stay once the obs is up.

The main thing is we give back to the guild the best we're able to. It doesn't have to be HoF. If we don't have the space then that's ok, we can still give via GvG and GE participation. Observatory/Arc is more important for giving back as they allow the participation of the GvG / GE and is far more direct in benefiting the guild both in immediate benefit and long term.

As to the attacking, I've been attacking everyone in the hood and just going through with anyone with no defence. Don't care enough to write down who has a defence and never going to remember it otherwise. Even at work I have trouble just remembering who ordered what (or who's already ordered)

AussieAlex

Overlord
I'd be happy to put down watchfires and ritual flames if I could just convince the game to give me more. Actually, come to think of it, I don't believe I've received any ritual flames yet in the game.

Yes, I’ve found them hard to come by. Only three of each. Thanks, @Bridgeman55 for the thoughts on defence/attack. It made me go back and look at my current % for both... I was surprised at how the defence % had crept up with the addition of some of the recent event building combos.

DeletedUser112538

@Amill Halgal They've never asked for a hall of fame and when i first joined i don't recall them ever caring about whether I have a HoF

Yes he never asked me that. You dont have to search your log for it.
Only 23 GE requirements - so he must have been relieved to find I finished level 4. I've got to build OBS will keep working on collecting BPs

@Amill Halgal Don't care enough to write down who has a defence and never going to remember it otherwise.

Oh that applies to EMA too, but if I go up the eras, which definitely is NOT my option now, I have to check to see if the hood belongs to a dangerous guild lol

@Ember Scared to see the inbox Another turmoil ...

BTW when will I be promoted to higher rank - not "private"? hahah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112538

OK so I keep posting In fact its very informative and helping me a lot Especially when the chat thread of the guild is volatile

I still cant figure out Refined and Unrefined Suppose there is AAA (name of goods) from 3 ages down its refined and from 3 ages above it is taken as unrefined???

DeletedUser110179

I still cant figure out Refined and Unrefined Suppose there is AAA (name of goods) from 3 ages down its refined and from 3 ages above it is taken as unrefined???
You'll need early age goods as the basis for Unrefined goods ... much like early-age factories require supplies to produce goods.

Unrefined Goods.jpg

DeletedUser112538

Thankks bridgeman what I am confused is the term itself Maybe if I am in upper era and do it once I would understand it
I check other wiki posts

DeletedUser111866

I got one arena in my side world IA and since it's just a side world I put it up as if it's a low level GB :p :)
Yup, when Halloween event hit the ground, I prerended Black Tower is a low level Cape and played it. Well it was certainly worth it. And when I needed space, I stored it for better times.
Surely I can call all those football blds other than pillar "dead stock in inventory" Maybe build them and sell for whatever I can get?
Event buildings are sold for nothing, sadly.
I'd be happy to put down watchfires and ritual flames if I could just convince the game to give me more. Actually, come to think of it, I don't believe I've received any ritual flames yet in the game
Build the ToR, this grants you decent chance of finding one in a relic. Otherwise, play daily challenges, occasionally a chest offering watchfires may appear and grant you a watchfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.