• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #40 2018-02-05 (or thereabouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112395

latest

This is the latest addition in my city.
Well done

DeletedUser111866

I wish. They will instead increase their quantity. First, it's easier, second, it's making people have to win more DCs to get the same prize set (because of diluted reward pool), and third, maybe there is someone who wants that many palm trees, why removing them from the game? :D

DeletedUser112395

Funny is very subjective but ...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Why did the cow cross the road?

First time to try using Spoilers, hope they work.

Edit: doesn't look like they worked. Oh well, gotta go shovel the driveway. Try again later.
Answer to all..
to get to the other side!

LadyHecate

Major-General
Deal Castle. Looking forward to the medals.
You don't build Deal Castle for the medals! Victory Towers are more efficient and Arc even better if you can level it and get the reward places on others' GBs.
I've got a level 15 Deal Castle, quite a few Victory Towers, and am generally quite high in the PvP towers each week, however, I typically get more medals in one day from my Arc than I do in all the other medal buildings and PvP towers in a week.
Deal is nice for defence, more so the attack boost of defenders so that your city's DA can actually do some damage to an attacking army.

Status
Not open for further replies.