• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #35 (technically should have started 2018-01-01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Lol. Well later on I'll probably end up getting rid of them. But for now while it's still early days, I'm using them.

DeletedUser104719

I still have the one I got in early days; I'll pick it up when i have a spare store building!

DeletedUser

This is the Great Building that I want to build as soon as I've built my Arc.

latest

DeletedUser

Weird as it may sound, space is not something I'm particularly concerned about at the moment.

DeletedUser

Among all the things that I don't understand about how people play this game, one that puzzles me the most is why would someone build up defensive buildings if their defensive army consists of only two spearmen?

DeletedUser110179

Among all the things that I don't understand about how people play this game, one that puzzles me the most is why would someone build up defensive buildings if their defensive army consists of only two spearmen?
Total ignorance ...

I'm amazed that so many people play FoE or any strategy game for that matter.
Chess was always a niche market ... too much brain work.

Kudos to all those players trying to step up their gameplay.

DeletedUser

I do think, though, that the tutorial should place more emphasis on how to set up a defensive army.

Status
Not open for further replies.