• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #35 (technically should have started 2018-01-01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Holiday festivities etc well and truly over, here belatedly is this week's thread. I'm sure you're itching to know what you can win this week, so without further ado here is this week's prize:

5x Large FP Packs

Rules this week revert to normal, so 24 hour clock is being used. You can find the full rules here. This week's competition will close at 11:00 pm on Sunday 7th January 2018. All posts since 11pm on Sunday 31st December 2017 in last week's thread will count towards this week's competition. And now, let the mayhem continue!

DeletedUser110179

7up (1).jpg

DeletedUser110102

Hey folks! Holiday festivities etc well and truly over, here belatedly is this week's thread. I'm sure you're itching to know what you can win this week, so without further ado here is this week's prize:

5x Large FP Packs

Rules this week revert to normal, so 24 hour clock is being used. You can find the full rules here. This week's competition will close at 11:00 pm on Sunday 7th January 2018. All posts since 11pm on Sunday 31st December 2017 in last week's thread will count towards this week's competition. And now, let the mayhem continue!
Um, Hi, I'm still trying to figure this out. Where & what to post. Am I in the right place?

DeletedUser111589

But I need one of each that I want Alcatraz to generate troops for, yes? That doesn't get me much space :)

Trust me, one rogue hideout will be enough. All other units can be gained from GE.

Edit: post from previous thread

DeletedUser111866

Waaaaahh... they set up santa's workshop as the last day special, and I'm out of stars because I thought the DS won't change! How frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.