• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #35 (technically should have started 2018-01-01)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112351

Waaaaahh... they set up santa's workshop as the last day special, and I'm out of stars because I thought the DS won't change! How frustrating!
Got two Santa Workshops today, but i was hoping for Confectionaries.. but they weren't in the event at all

DeletedUser112351

Does anybody knows when the results of 'holiday crossword' will be posted?

DeletedUser110179

It's cold out there ...

Coolers - Blue.jpg

Waaaaahh... they set up santa's workshop as the last day special, and I'm out of stars because I thought the DS won't change! How frustrating!
I noticed they did that, too. Not what they have done before on events.
Not that Santa's Workshop is brilliant, unless you just like the looks of it.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Me too. And I couldn’t finish the last winter quest... one negotiated sector on the map...so, so close...

Emberguard

Legend
and yeah I thought from the wiki that there wouldn't be another building to collect

while it'd have been nice to get santa's workshop, looking at what it gets you it's not that much of a loss. Goods would be the only thing I'd use it for and it takes up way too much space to use for so little goods. It'd need to be twice that to be worth the space

DeletedUser104719

Yeah, I got 3 Santa's workshops (never got so many of anything else I went for!) but I doubt I'll build them, except maybe for aesthetics

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.