• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #31 2017-12-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

What to do with current friends? Drop everyone? Kinda stupid IMHO. Also aiding kind of got hampered for me, 1 BP in the last 3 days (a CoA however, I still have it incomplete) of full aiding (except one revenge attack and several 2-spearmen battles for DC), this is 500 aids total. Something is fishy around here I think.
Yah, I don't like dropping friends unless they no longer play the game (gone but the lights are still on).

Something is definitely fishy around here but I never know if that's a good thing or not.
It's a game but it's like abstract art ... you might like it but you don't know what it is.

7) 6 Dec - MoreTopia7 - Halmbock.jpg

Got Halmbock at great cost ... but it's almost cheaper to get a 2nd one (The reshuffle itself pays out 10 stars).
Unfortunately I only need one for the 49 size Winter Village.

It's very tempting but I just don't have Monopoly money to spend on my dream layout ... 5 Halmbock and 15% Attack.

Made a mistake on this one ... could have taken the Star payout without any penalty.
Funny thing about this event ... I still can ... lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

definitely was cheaper to get the 2nd Ham Hock... finally ditched my drummer school to put down winter pieces so far. Already miles ahead with 4% attack, 5% supply, 2070 happiness, 117k coin and 38k supplies and room to add more easily

DeletedUser110179

Dear Queens and Kings,

We are constantly working to make Forge of Empires even better! On 5th of December, we will present you with a brand new option that allows you to perform an automatic battle directly from the pre-battle army management screen.

autobattle_2.png

Auto Battle
When your constantly fighting Ghost Guilds it not worth the loss in units, each to there own but I see it as another useless addition!!!!
What are Ghost Guilds ?

DeletedUser96901

Good to see you back ... hope you win 500 .
It'll be too late to win 5 Halmbock but should help to bring you closer to the Top 10.

View attachment 13966

I'm just amazed that I've still got this triple-arrow thingy.
Most of these guys are in Modern Age and beyond ... I'm in HMA where everything you do, gives you less points.

Do you guys also have the triple arrow.
everybody has this

that are 3 houses and it means your are in your neighborhood

DeletedUser

Last Sunday I got the 2x present, and then I opened the Show Two thing, so the reward was doubled for a total of 6 stars.

What to do with current friends? Drop everyone? Kinda stupid IMHO. Also aiding kind of got hampered for me, 1 BP in the last 3 days (a CoA however, I still have it incomplete) of full aiding (except one revenge attack and several 2-spearmen battles for DC), this is 500 aids total. Something is fishy around here I think.

Well, if you don't want to change your friends (which I totally understand), there isn't much more that you can you.

I haven't been getting many blueprints lately either.

LadyHecate

Major-General
What are Ghost Guilds ?
Ghost Guilds are normally guilds with 1-3 players which are generally created specifically for GvG. They can either be totally independent or, frequently, a temporary sub-Guild of larger Guilds which already control large numbers of Provinces on the GvG map.
As an independent Guild the players are generally just after PvP Tower points and create angst for the larger Guilds by attacking their Provinces. Often they have no intentions of capturing the Province and the larger Guild just has to replace damaged DAs, however, many do capture the odd Province. Whilst the cost of launching such attacks is extremely cheap for the Ghost Guild, the cost of recapturing the Province and unlocking all the DA slots again for the larger Guild can become extremely expensive in goods.
Hence why some of the larger GvG guilds have their own Ghost Guilds to counter the independent Ghost Guilds as the cost in Treasury goods is greatly reduced.

Dear Queens and Kings,

We are constantly working to make Forge of Empires even better! On 5th of December, we will present you with a brand new option that allows you to perform an automatic battle directly from the pre-battle army management screen.
One 'feature' I just don't see the point in for players, though I understand the processing advantages for Inno.

Normally, I would just ignore a feature I don't want
HOWEVER
this one detracts from my game by not asking for a confirmation prompt. Already, I have twice lost battles - and several troops - by accidentally touching the auto-battle button and a few times have won battles with loss of troops that would not have happened if I had mot accidentally touched the damn button. It's a pestillence of a 'feature' that is of no use to me at all!

DeletedUser111866

It's a pestillence of a 'feature' that is of no use to me at all!
Hmm, maybe they decide to lure more diamonds outta players to rez units that got killed in these battles? Anyway, ask them to make this feature an option.

DeletedUser

The last day I accidentally pressed the button "Negotiate" in the continent map. Wasted goods...

DeletedUser111589

Had I not somehow got LMA mounted knights, I wouldn't have took over those 2 sectors I was required by DC. The sector army had 4 grenadiers, 2 cannons and 2 longbowmen/mounted knights (depending on which of 2 sectors I attacked)

DeletedUser111866

@Ilela BTW Test Ament said that acquire sectors won't pop in DC if you won't have any provinces scouted and unconquered. I have to test that yet, you may consider the same.

DeletedUser111589

@ih8regin that thing Test Ament said is true. I am trying to conquer entire old world map (colonial being most tech advanced) so that all scout quests would be auto finished. That's the reason I had province opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.