• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #31 2017-12-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

failure is 100% failure :lol:
Depends how you look at it ... even the greatest failures have elements of success ... that lead to success in the future.

Thanks, Bridgeman55 but that entirely misses out the happiness (Pond) buildings that I am trying to enhance.
Hagia-Alcatraz.jpg

DeletedUser110179

I bet the players who made the top places have a very high Arc :lol:
I had a lot of help from one player ... birdman 101 ... but swapped 2nd to 5th mostly.

Today, I had the problem that a guildmate sniped 1st place with 700 fp (of 1,460) ... without any message or notification.
I was even offered 380 for 2nd place (18 Mil friend) but said I wont be levelling it.

Daily Challeges.jpg

DeletedUser111866

Yup, DCs are like this half of the time. Anyway IIRC you've got your palace yesterday, so please stand by while we make you another one XD
I'd choose medals out of this choice.

DeletedUser110179

FoE conversion from Flash ... using Haxe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

True, the bulk of conversion can be done by using HaXe.
However, HTML5 engine has its own quirks that would require quite a bit of patching the source.
Douglas Pearson explains how they ported 1 million lines of code from Flash to Haxe (speaks well ... very entertaining).

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Results are in 8-)

With a chosen time of
#31.PNG

we have 1 lucky winner, whose post was within 2 minutes of the time chosen. Congratulations go to:

Pink.Buffoon!

We will be in touch with you regarding your prize shortly :)

For all those who were not lucky this week, look out for the new competition starting shortly

Depends how you look at it ... even the greatest failures have elements of success ... that lead to success in the future.
I can say that some of my major failures have been at least 80% success and I would not have had some of my successes without the failures.

And...

Yes, yes, I know I need to get a happiness GB in but right now I need a little more happiness (currently having to host a Pavilion) and the happiness GB isn't planned to be built until next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.