• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Auto Battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys

December 5th brings us Auto Battle! This new feature should help simplify the battle system for those who prefer not to micromanage :)

Check out the full info here

Thanks!

Richard & Team

DeletedUser98451

Love it .. the time saved will be worth the occasional wipe-out though i guess we'll see a rise in the number of 1 player guilds

DeletedUser111866

One nice button - nice, thanks, how about several other buttons essentially as simple as this one?

DeletedUser720

Why not make collecting from buildings automatic, while you're at it?

You're releasing stupid game content, while real improvements (like the Daily Challenges) are held back for no apparent reason.

DeletedUser111866

Well, this will kill heavy questers outright, because they run dozens of 1-day productions and need to collect them 2 at a time instead of getting all at once.
real improvements (like the Daily Challenges) are held back for no apparent reason.
Agreed on this, seriously.

DeletedUser111002

I would like to see one button to streamline a few operations: auto-battle, auto-plunder the best production coming ready in the next 24h, send the schmuck a random taunting message, and take all loose pedestrians in his city hostage. I don't mind burning down his city hall manually, as long as the animation is spectacular.

I'd be even willing to pay diamonds for a button to burn down the whole neighbourhood, in one easy click. :lol:

Agent327

Overlord
I would like to see one button to streamline a few operations: auto-battle, auto-plunder the best production coming ready in the next 24h, send the schmuck a random taunting message, and take all loose pedestrians in his city hostage. I don't mind burning down his city hall manually, as long as the animation is spectacular.

I'd be even willing to pay diamonds for a button to burn down the whole neighbourhood, in one easy click. :lol:

+1 !!!!!

DeletedUser110615

I love the adition. Instead of waiting for an easy fight to load so I can autoresolve it, I can skip one pointless step. It's not like it changes the game fundamentally if you waste less time fighting easy battles ...

Andrew420

Major
So now FoE is copying Elvenar just like Elvenar is copying FoE
Don't the devs at inno games have any original ideas of their own

DeletedUser107476

I have only one question over this feature. GvG maps already lag when there are masses of players on same map and the speed at which players are fighting with auto. Will this not further increase that lag with increased processing speed needed by the server?

DeletedUser

I have only one question over this feature. GvG maps already lag when there are masses of players on same map and the speed at which players are fighting with auto. Will this not further increase that lag with increased processing speed needed by the server?
I think it will actually make it faster, as it reduces the amount of interactions between client (player's browsers) and server. Client-server interactions slow it down a lot.

DeletedUser107476

I think it will actually make it faster, as it reduces the amount of interactions between client (player's browsers) and server. Client-server interactions slow it down a lot.
Will have to wait and see.

Agent327

Overlord

In GvG most players fight with 1 unit and 7 rogues. First step is to move the unit to the side and then the next step is to move to auto. You can not operate like that with this new auto function, so you still have to do it the old fashioned way. Or you have to forget about the rogues and accept bigger losses.

DeletedUser10694

Wow, another great improvement to GvG that makes it even less worth while playing. When a guild with around 8 people attacking can take out an HQ & one more full sector in less than 5 mins absolute max while around 6 people are there at the time defending, it becomes pointless holding any land at all. The chances of spotting that in such a short time frame is remote, thats assuming the siege even shows up which is a miracle in itself. Forget all the other bad programming stuff like internal error that throws you out of the game every few attacks. By the time you refresh your browser to carry on you have lost another 1/4 of your defenses. Maybe you should stick to making pretty childish fancy pop up windows, something your capable of doing without getting errors and breaking the game.

DeletedUser

I was glad when this feature was announced but after actually using it I found it to be useless, unless your fighting all spearmen!!!

The reality is you lose to many units in GVG to make it worth while because you lose the ability to move that one unit you need out of harms way, it might as well be a Diamond Button as I will never use it again.

Another Feature implemented for the Rich Bullies who don't care about money to heal the damaged units

DeletedUser110179

I was glad when this feature was announced but after actually using it I found it to be useless, unless your fighting all spearmen!!!

The reality is you lose to many units in GVG to make it worth while because you lose the ability to move that one unit you need out of harms way, it might as well be a Diamond Button as I will never use it again.

Another Feature implemented for the Rich Bullies who don't care about money to heal the damaged units
I should imagine that this feature works much better in GvG where the variety of units can be quite limited.
Even when there is quite a large difference among DAs, the need to "close the deal" and get the job done may well make the extra losses worthwhile.

Not sure about the Rich Bullies but anyone with Alcatraz could be swimming in excess troops.