• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #31 2017-12-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Here is this week's competition thread. As we had winners last week (yayyy!) the prizes are reset. Though having said that this week we are again giving you an opportunity to win:

500 Winter Stars

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is post a reply in this thread. If you post at, or within 2 minutes of, the randomly chosen time, you will win the prize! Full rules can be found here. This competition will close at 10:30pm on Sunday 10th December (UK time). Good luck everyone!

DeletedUser110179

9 FP , 28 Goods combo (Special Thanks to pawelp)
A very balanced arrangement ... No more than 2 Daily Specials for each type of piece.

DeletedUser110179

8:47 PM ... mightily auspicious.

8.47 PM.png

Iwateguy

Major-General
Thanks.

I see today's special prize is a Shrine of Knowledge. Some comments I've seen have me wondering if I ought to use my very small stash of stars (about 50) to try for it.

Any thoughts?

DeletedUser111589

@Iwateguy on Arvahall and Cirgard I have spent roughly 70 stars each and best rewards I got were 10 fp and 100 medals. I'll try it later on Jaims.

DeletedUser110179

Some comments I've seen have me wondering if I ought to use my very small stash of stars (about 50) to try for it.
You really 100 or more stars to have a good go at it ... to plough through a re-shuffle and still get your prize.
The stars you lose now makes your next attempt at glory even more pitiful.

Or ... the force may be with you (ie the server gods) !

5) 4 Dec - Moretopia7 - Moose Meadow.jpg

DeletedUser111866

Hmm, nice combo. Just the size of a Colosseum, how convenient :)

DeletedUser111866

Some comments I've seen have me wondering if I ought to use my very small stash of stars (about 50) to try for it.
I'd go for usable set buildings instead. I'm saving for smorgasbord (hope I'd get me one before shuffle when it'll pop) and maybe something that grants FPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.