• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #27 2017-11-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Well, I want all the GBs eventually, they are beautiful. Sure both Colosseum and Notre Dame are likely the last to consider building, still maybe in some future.

DeletedUser110179

I wonder if there's any way to reduce the number of Smörgåsbord Feast and Straw Star Tent ...
which don't provide fp or attack (but increase the size and number of pieces).

WinterSet1.png

vikingraider

Emperor
The winter event set isn’t getting me excited so far. Fp and attack boost are always welcome but it seems chances are slim of getting the right pieces.

DeletedUser111866

I wonder if there is a decent difference between 400% and 406% attack boost in terms of winning battles anywhere. I really doubt there is something real at these levels. I'd get some benefit from extra 6% or even 3% given I only have Zeus lv3.

DeletedUser110914

Attach boost is only useful for the map imo, I do PvP, but only with people that haven't gotten a decent. don't do GvG

DeletedUser111866

I'm app only, sadly, so no GvG for me as well. GE is also a good place to use attack bonus.

DeletedUser110914

Another downside of the app is the treasure hunt, while quests show up, the treasure hunt doesn't.

DeletedUser111866

Yup, however they plan to drop treasure hunt as they've said, so I don't think that as a big loss. Still it would be nice to have all the good things from both sides in either browser or app, best if in both browser and app.

DeletedUser111866

We will probably get snow in 2 weeks... maybe. Long-term weather forecasts are still faulty.

DeletedUser110914

Yup, however they plan to drop treasure hunt as they've said, so I don't think that as a big loss. Still it would be nice to have all the good things from both sides in either browser or app, best if in both browser and app.
meh, I like the treasure hunt, nice to het some extra goods or FP's. I hate when I get 60k gold after the 8 hour one, that just sucks. I have more then enough gold at the moment. I think I have half of what I've received sofar, just laying around doing nothing

DeletedUser111589

I doubt much will happen next week.

On jaims, I completed my first ever GE 4

On jaims, I completed my first ever GE 4
It’s a shocker, isn’t it? I look forward to when I can fight it because negotiating it is darned expensive.

So far, I reach around mid GE3 and then have to resort to negotiating. This week, all my cities are taking it light on negotiating while they build up stocks again. My barracks are very busy, though - on one city, I have 12 barracks currently producing units.

(Yes, I know .. Alcatraz..)

Status
Not open for further replies.