• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #23 2017-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

I log in every few hours, collect stuff, visit taverns, log out. Make round on all worlds.

DeletedUser110195

Intrigued by some of the suggestions of strategy and space management... how much time do you play this game? If more than drop in drop out - it would seem you need to do some fighting if only to fill the time...
Play more worlds if you find yourself with too much time, just keep adding them on until you're burning up your free time. I fight on my main world only, because I manual battle since the AI can't be trusted to win without hugely overgearing the fights or taking crippling losses and manual fighting takes a significant amount of time. I suppose if you have the GB bonuses and Alcatraz so that you can autobattle, it would be faster than negotiating.

DeletedUser110179

101 Likes.png

DeletedUser108047

I've tried the multiple world playing... got up to 6 and back down to 1 because it was a rush to click/collect etc and sort of did everything but nothing really well... I suppose that is its own challenge but not for me. So I play on one world and everything is maxed for my style of play which is fight every fight... I prefer manual battle for the intellectual challenge... but auto is necessary sometimes.

DeletedUser111589

Even 3 is bit troublesome. I spend more time aiding/visiting taverns than anything else if I don't decide to rearrange the town.

DeletedUser110179

I've tried the multiple world playing... got up to 6 and back down to 1 because it was a rush to click/collect etc and sort of did everything but nothing really well... I suppose that is its own challenge but not for me. So I play on one world and everything is maxed for my style of play which is fight every fight... I prefer manual battle for the intellectual challenge... but auto is necessary sometimes.
What do you do about diamond production ...

Most people play multiple worlds as a means to mine diamonds with massive Wishing Well and Fountain of Youth farms.
It seems to be a great help to use diamonds during events ... although many players are in no rush to hit the wall at the end.

So they feel no need to catch-up or even notice the rankings.

Wishing_Well.png

DeletedUser111589

So, I'm watching braveheart from 1995. It started with MC being a kid. Time skip 10-15 years, actor looks to be at least 35.

Edit: Mel Gibson at the time was 39.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

@llela Mel Gibson used to live down the road from my wife's inlaws when he live in Oz... a long time ago - living in the early Medieval period in Scotland probably aged everyone faster than today.... although no deep fried mars bars

@Bridgeman55 I occasionally buy diamonds - actually I do the odd research focus group which pays in visa gift cards - which equals diamonds....

@Prinza the Hunter - didn't know you were allowed to have two accounts :)

DeletedUser110179

@Bridgeman55 I occasionally buy diamonds - actually I do the odd research focus group which pays in visa gift cards - which equals diamonds....
Nice ... a bit like the forum comp ... but bigger .

I just filled out the Inno survey about why and how we play games (no diamonds) but it was thoroughly fascinating ... as a window to oneself.
It's like a regular aptitude or IQ test ... but smaller .

DeletedUser110179

@Prinza the Hunter - didn't know you were allowed to have two accounts :)
I have two accounts ... a 2nd city on D-world under a different name.

I used to play rail nation (also created by a German company) with a friend but I switched to FoE.
I tried to get him involved but he didn't like fighting and didn't carry on ... so I took over his city (which was mostly my input anyway) .
So now I have two cities in two worlds ... with no connection to each other.
Funny thing, I battle the whole GE on both worlds but our (bigger) guild on my primary world (Griefental) ... only opens Level 4 once a month .

A Tale of Two Cities (In Amy Steele's world) .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

and actually 2 accounts are much fairer than one account with 2 (or more) cities

because with one account the diamonds of the cities are connected
and so players are collecting in other worlds and use them only in their main world

Status
Not open for further replies.