• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #23 2017-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

I wanted to sell berserker barracks...

Sold champions retreat instead...
Big mistake ...

You can buy a berserker barracks with coin and supplies but you really need an event to get Champion's Retreat .
You can store special buildings if you have no space for them (Champions retreat will always be useful down the road) ...

Unless you're a farmer .

Champion's_Retreat.png

DeletedUser111351

(Champions retreat will always be useful down the road) ...

Unless you're a farmer .
Hey, we all need champions in life. And champions deserve a place to relax from time to time. Just because someone works the land doesn't mean doesn't mean they are oblivious to the causes around them.

DeletedUser111589

It was an accident. And although I'm a farmer, I don't mind having some army. Just today I repelled an attack thanks to my army.

DeletedUser110179

It was an accident. And although I'm a farmer, I don't mind having some army. Just today I repelled an attack thanks to my army.
Hope you get it back ... farmers are also good people .

DeletedUser96901

farmers are fools

look at the costs of buying sectors on the OF map

DeletedUser111351

Suppose it all depends on how one defines farmer. To me it certainly doesn't mean one who never uses any military units. Other than the odd quest here or there that asks me to negotiate I pretty much take all my sectors on the map by force. I fight my way through a fair number of spaces in GE every week. Yet I would still classify myself more as a farmer.

DeletedUser108047

I repeat farmers are champions - how else would us fighters eat (metaphorically)! :)

DeletedUser110195

farmers are fools

look at the costs of buying sectors on the OF map
Fighters are fools

Look at the cost of building up your ability to fight those provinces green.

I dare say it would be simpler to negotiate it. Need 60 or so combined levels on Zeus, Aachen and CdM, need Alcatraz to have enough throwaway units to fight everything without delay. Meanwhile a farmer just has to...drop tribal squares and collect whenever, since a plunderer can't loot tribal squares(and don't even mention that they can, because you know as well as I do that in 24 hours SOMEONE is going to motivate them all)

DeletedUser96901

Need 60 or so combined levels on Zeus, Aachen and CdM, need Alcatraz to have enough throwaway units to fight everything without delay.
lol! 60 ?
for world map ?
eels with the 3 attack GB on 10 with autobattle: wins on complete OF map without even thinking which unit to use

and my Alca is only at level 12 and I have more than 12.000 units (as fighter who is NOT doing GvG)

but have you seen the costs on OF maps
including the incredible high amount of Orichalcum and Promethium ?

so maybe you need 60 for being a GvG-fighter
as non-GvG-fighter I need much less :lol:

I dare say it would be simpler to negotiate it.
can you please do it in OF part 4 provinces

and then come back and say it was simpler :rolleyes:

DeletedUser110179

Suppose it all depends on how one defines farmer. I pretty much take all my sectors on the map by force.
I fight my way through a fair number of spaces in GE every week. Yet I would still classify myself more as a farmer.
Some of the best soldiers in any war come from farming communities ... especially snipers .
Being able to handle a gun/rifle is almost second nature to any farmer .

DeletedUser110179

Never been built :):mad::hide:

Observatory.jpg

DeletedUser111589

I just unlocked LMA provinces and cost isn't big. By OF I'll have Alcatraz and I'll probably fight then (if I find cost too great for my production)

DeletedUser110179

you should build more barracks to get the 1st level of that achievement :P
Lol ... I deleted all my military buildings (except for 6 RHs and 1 Champions Retreat) .
I could store the RH's aswell (to save on space) since Alcatraz has cloned over 900 ... but they make pretty trees inside the city .

Rogue_Hideout.png

DeletedUser108047

Intrigued by some of the suggestions of strategy and space management... how much time do you play this game? If more than drop in drop out - it would seem you need to do some fighting if only to fill the time...

Status
Not open for further replies.