• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #23 2017-10-09

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser108047

So how many are so addicted to Inno that they also play Elvenar.... ?

DeletedUser110179

When I replied to support (for the forum comp), I noticed that Inno have developed quite a number of other games ...
  • Grepolis
  • The West
  • Tribal Wars 1 & 2
  • Elvenar
Has anyone tried them ...

DeletedUser110195

I've attempted Elvenar, it's interesting, but combat is much slower, there's no pvp and you have to click and drag to scroll around your town(no keyboard scrolling). The entire game is much simplified in comparison to FoE, a core component of it is you are able to upgrade your buildings, rather than advance to a new age to get entirely new buildings, advancing to a higher tech tier opens up techs that allow higher upgrades, which take more space and people, yield more of what they make.

DeletedUser111848

I wish i had more GBs that be helpful i almost never get diamonds or supplies

DeletedUser110195

A wooden spoon prize....elaborate please. This smells of 'older than I reference'

DeletedUser111589

Seed vault is big GB. In case of having good daily FP production, try to get BP. I'm in more need of inno tower.

DeletedUser111848

cool im barely use the forums hopefully im lucky
if you want could you please look at ideas the one that says Guild foreign and do +1
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! This week's competition is now closed. It seems on a first look through there were no winners this week, with the randomly chosen time being:

#23.PNG

We'll double check and confirm the result tomorrow, but for now it looks like we have a rollover :)

Status
Not open for further replies.