• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #18 2017-09-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

I'm not in high enough age for Alcatraz, would like to have it but no way to obtain goods by fair means.

What about Cathedral of Aachen? Is cathedral beneficial to farmer?

DeletedUser110195

Of course you have a way of obtaining the goods through fair means, two of them in fact. The slow way involves trading up many, many times. The fast way involves trading forge points and something you can produce for the goods.

DeletedUser111589

The slow way is too slow. It would be faster to reach required or age below than trade up.

FP way is acceptable but no such market exists. Those trades would have to be arranged personally which isn't something I'm good at.

DeletedUser110195

There's nothing to it, write a message to everyone in your guild and friends list in progressive or contemporary about an FP for goods trade, should be easier for someone in contemporary, as their goods GBs crank out progressive goods at double the under modern rate. I'm actually in progressive but my stock of goods is kinda low atm.

DeletedUser111510

Mine too, especially since I'm days away from doing a FP/goods swap for Arc goods (which should make August happy:)).

DeletedUser110195

It will! That means an extra Arc for the swap club =)

Gotta get those levels unlocked so we can be like the #1 and 2 on Korch, 450 and 360 levels unlocked respectively. I just need to level my cape up a lot so I can afford another person ;)

DeletedUser110195

We just each put 20 FP on each others Arcs, or 10 in the case of Rosic, I put 20 on Fluff and 10 on Rosic daily, we get the Arcs leveled quickly, get prints for new levels.

DeletedUser111510

So I would put 20 on Fluff's, 20 on yours and 10 on Rosik's each day for 50 total? Or would we have to drop it a bit? I make between 70-80fp total a day at the moment. Talk it over with the others, but I'm keen if you all are. Let me know in the next couple of days, I'm heading to bed now.

DeletedUser111589

Well, FP for goods currently doesn't matter. I'm close to building hagia and then I'll spend my points trying to get CdM set of blueprints. After that, research to get some space for CdM.

And hopefully get rid of some houses. My babel is progressing nicely. XD

On the other note, anyone know when neighborhood will change. My current neighbours are way too low in age to be useful for aiding. (Except for top 8 which are above 20k points)

DeletedUser110195

It's likely to not change until after the event, they tend to leave neighborhoods unchanged during these.

DeletedUser110195

If you have an eye on getting advanced GBs, you might want to start with Dynamic Tower, at high middle its supplies production more than justifies building it as well you can probably clear the space for it by selling supply buildings and it gives you 1 good per aid, up to 12/15/18/etc of the age of the building you polivate making FP for goods potentially a thing of the past, depending on how impatient you are. Then get Inno Tower for population and clear all houses...I was able to dump them all while at industrial. Building Hagia would pre-empt the need for extra happiness after Inno Tower.

Off topic a bit, my guild on Arvahall opened GE level 3....11 minutes later I finished it, but oh no some people don't have enough time to do 4 levels of GE in one day! So we need to retroactively award completion credit on quests requiring so many encounters done as an optional requirement. That guy just really annoys me...

Last edited by a moderator:

vikingraider

Emperor
I agree, having to solve 12 encounters when you have finished or scout a province isn't much of a choice. On a different note, is the monastery worth building?

DeletedUser110195

Ehh....I used to think so, but it is half the +defense of watchfire/ritual flame per tile, but nowadays, when I finish that quest it just sits in my inventory gathering dust. I sold mine on my main world and haven't regretted it since.

DeletedUser110195

if you can collect on time & leave nothing to be plundered then you dont need to use any city space on defence buildings
That doesn't help me anger the guy who attacks me by wiping his army. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.