• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #18 2017-09-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

TF!!! I lost all gold, supplies, tavern silver and apples on all my worlds. God dammit!!!

Edit: Restarting app returned all the stuff back.

Wow, getting through difficulty 4 of GE is exensive!!

Morning. It was actually about 1am when I went to bed. About 8am now.

Prinza is Incidents live yet? I had a window pop up telling me all about it just after the Fall Event started, but I haven't noticed anything different yet.
The pop-up message was a mistake :)

Incidents are NOT live yet.

Next Monday, the new Quest Overview 'book' is introduced - no game-play changes but a different look and slightly altered way of going about picking quests and their prizes.

No release date for Incidents yet but my guess would be about a month's time, after the Quest Overview has settled in. Or maybe Daily Challenges will come first .. who knows?

DeletedUser111589

The pop-up message was a mistake :)

Incidents are NOT live yet.

Next Monday, the new Quest Overview 'book' is introduced - no game-play changes but a different look at slightly altered way of going about picking quests and their prizes.

No release date for Incidents yet but my guess would be about a month's time, after the Quest Overview has settled in. Or maybe Daily Challenges will come first .. who knows?

What are "incidents" supposed to be? I keep having them on app for month and a half since I installed the game. Today on Arvahall I picked up some fossil and an Indian tent.

What are "incidents" supposed to be? I keep having them on app for month and a half since I installed the game. Today on Arvahall I picked up some fossil and an Indian tent.
Really? They are not meant to be live yet! Unless you are on the German server? I have not heard of anyone getting them on International .. and I use the app (iOS) too.

Incidents are just (small amounts of) free stuff you collect by clicking/tapping on things that appear in the wilderness around your town. They include bones, a chest, an SOS message on the beach and a boat in the water. So much more could have been done with them and loads of complaints and suggestions were put forward on the beta forum but they barely changed. I guess Inno just wanted to make use of the programming they already have in place for things like apple trees and introduce a 'new' feature cheaply.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111589

Really? They are not meant to be live yet! Unless you are on the German server? I have not heard of anyone getting them on International .. and I use the app (iOS) too.

Incidents are just (small amounts of) free stuff you collect by clicking/tapping on things that appear in the wilderness around your town. They include bones, a chest, and SOS message on the beach and a boat in the water. So much more could have been done with them and loads of complaints and suggestions were put forward on the beta forum but they barely changed. I guess Inno just wanted to make use of the programming they already have in place for things like apple trees and introduce a 'new' feature cheaply.

No idea on what server I play. Getting stuff from coins and supplies all the way up to 10 FP and blueprints. They can be quite good.

Is getting Champion's retreat worth it? Should I wait until something better sparks up?

DeletedUser110179

Is getting Champion's retreat worth it? Should I wait until something better sparks up?
Very much so ...
For all those cavalry encounters in the GE (Champions are way better than any standard cavalry + att/def bonus to all other units when it dies) .

Unlike Rogues, they are age-specific and need to be upgraded when you age-up
(so they count towards Event quests which require troops of your age).

Incidents have some nice rewards like 5
Diamonds.png
or 10
Forge.png
(for Rare Incidents) .

Incident_shipwreck1a.png
Incident_sos1-0.png

DeletedUser108047

Yep get a few retreats - then you can put down several and adjust their ages with reno kits and one up kits, Ideally I'd like to have a champ retreat for each from PE to AF so my traz can pump out champs all day every day.

I just tried twice for Champ Retreat. My luck from Summer Event isn't holding .. I got yet another store building and some unwanted blueprints :(

DeletedUser108047

Thankfully I've got 4 champs in storage - just waiting for the downgrade kit.... :(

DeletedUser111510

I've only got the one Champion's Retreat but Alcatraz helps, 20 champions total.

DeletedUser111589

Yup, I keep having incidents. That shipwreck and SOS are very familiar.

I'll try my luck with getting champions.

Edit: Got champions from first try XD and 20 FP from second.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110179

I'll try my luck with getting champions.

Edit: Got champions from first try XD and 20 FP from second.
Getting it on the first try is very satisfying (although once out of 5 tries is probably average) ... may the Inno Gods be with you !!
Don't get too many if you have Alcatraz (or plan to get it soon) ... it'll clone your Champions (1 Retreat should be fine).

Incident_kite1-0.png

I was bothered about the fact that you only get one troop from Camp Retreat instead of four but given that it upgrades, I guess it is worth spending diamonds on making that two. Then allow for it taking no population and it works out smaller than other barracks which give me double the troops but need 3 to 4 dwellings.

DeletedUser108047

Yeah on its own a champion retreat is ok but not special but when combined with a traz it is very useful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.