• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #15 2017-08-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110179

The prize is mine ... 41 bps but no cigar !!!
Hagia-41-BPS.png

If I win, I want 7 bps in the Top Row.

DeletedUser108047

someone on the forums spent a lot of time calculating the odds.... I've seen worse :( I've got worse... :( I've got 99 traz bps - waiting for 1 to level up - thankfully I've already got my traz down :)

DeletedUser110179

It's not like you couldn't do 2:1 trades to get the last one, with all those to spare.
Sure ... I'm levelling-up so quick (15 fp/d @ Level 25) ... any bps I toss now (or trade) will make the next level more hazardous.

upload_2017-8-17_13-16-17.png

Arctic Orangery and Cape Canaveral only need Level 15 (vs 25) for the same number of daily fps (ie 15 fp/d).
That's a huge cost to growing GBs like Castel del Monte and Innovation Tower which require the same number of levels for 15 fp/d (ie Level 25).

You'll be spending a huge part of your time investing in HS, CdM and Inno bps ... when you could be investing in the Arc for extra medals and land extensions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure ... I'm levelling-up so quick (15 fp/d @ Level 25) ... any bps I toss now (or trade) will make the next level more hazardous.

View attachment 12841
Ah. The equivlent view on the app would show the current level, if you have laid it down at all. I just asumed you had not built it at all.

(Wow, I really like the information you can get on your GB. You are even told when the next collection is due!)

Statistically, it is just as likely that you would have 9 in one square than one in any specific square. Your BPs seem to bear it out, though I agree you are pretty unlucky there.

DeletedUser111510

I'm not sure if I'll finish it or not. I don't have the room for 1FP/day event buildings.

joesoap

Major-General
quests are designed that they can be completed just by using the 24 hour fps, the fp buildings just mean you get to finish quicker

DeletedUser111510

Yes however it's not worth selling buildings producing 2 or 3 FPs/day to put a new building producing only 1fp/day. I need to level up my GB's more and build an Arc. That will produce a much better reward than a 1FP/day event building.

Status
Not open for further replies.