• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #15 2017-08-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me, thanks. I have checked the night watchman, put the cat out (whose cat is that, antway?) turned the wick down on the guard lamps, and now hitting tbe sack (poor sack).

DeletedUser110195

I had my coffee drank by midnight in the UK(brewed my daily pot at 5pm in the states...it was late, even here...but damnit I was going to have coffee today!)

DeletedUser110195

Oh btw TLO....or Dane, either of you would do....I've heard Australia's military recruitment has gone off the deep end and is enforcing an all female requirement....do either of you know anything about this? Quite frankly the idea of it scares me....throwing equal opportunity garbage and quotas into national defense? What the ****ing ****ery is this???

DeletedUser111510

Yep, we are starting to head towards armies of Amazon women style defence forces. They can get pretty fierce when they need to. Nah seriously that story came out in the media a few days ago and the government denied it. They said they want to encourage more women but they're not excluding men by any means.

DeletedUser111510

I think there were some Indian women on the American continent in the Industrial age. Also the first Modern Era fight is against a Japanese woman.

DeletedUser110195

And because this got buried in the really small 5 notification window....and because this is the winning post....my post! Feel free to admire it.

DeletedUser111510

New personal best this week with 102 battles won so far and just over 1 million Progressive Era tower points. No other players were hurt during this process :D

Status
Not open for further replies.