• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #15 2017-08-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks!

As there were no winners from last week's competition, we have a rollover! Prizes on offer this week are:

1 Premium Production building of your age or below
7 Blueprints of your choice

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is post in the thread below. Full rules can be found here. This competition will close at 11:30pm Uk time on Sunday 20th August. Good luck everyone, let the mayhem begin!

DeletedUser110195

He just talks a lot, like me! Only still in LMA and not PE, like me.

DeletedUser111510

And me. I finally finished off all my old quest line provinces today, made it to the era above me at last! :D

DeletedUser110195

I'm moving so slow in modern I'm afraid I'll be fighting tsar piotr again before long....=/

DeletedUser108047

Anyone want a laugh - check out the last few days in Oz politics.... you couldn't write this stuff #fawltytowers #yesminister

DeletedUser111510

I know. We should sack the lot of them and open the zoo to run the country...lol. I didn't realise we had so many politicians that had dual citizenship, despite it being in breach of the constitution.

DeletedUser108047

Not if you are dual citizens... :)
I carry 3 passports - can anyone top that? #notapolitician

DeletedUser111510

Does anyone know if "Incidents" has been released to everyone yet, coz I'm yet to see anything different?

DeletedUser111095

I know. We should sack the lot of them and open the zoo to run the country...lol. I didn't realise we had so many politicians that had dual citizenship, despite it being in breach of the constitution.
I can only hope the readers of this post are as outraged as I am at politicians with dual citizenship. My hope is that the following text will delight the critical and offer food for thought to those contemplating the hectoring tactics of politicians with dual citizenship. It has been, and is, my great undertaking to bring these politicians down a peg, which is another way of saying that they think that if they kick us in the teeth we'll then lick their toes and beg for another kick. Such statements are not just wrong; they're worse than wrong. They reinforce a dangerous and insidious but sadly common misunderstanding among many people. They disguise the fact that these politicians pretend to be supportive of our plans to delve deeply into their psyche and analyse the source of their ambivalence and antipathy to the plight of others. Don't trust them, though; they are wolves in sheep's clothing. These politicians' writings are a sociopolitical tragicomedy. On the one hand, they deprive individuals of the right to construct an equitable and inclusive community, but on the other hand, they expand, augment, and intensify the size and intrusiveness of their own retinue. The most entertaining part, though, is that the central paradox of these politician's press releases, the twist that makes their intimations so irresistible to untrustworthy phlyarologists, is that these people truly believe that embracing a system of sadism will make everything right with the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.