• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #15 2017-08-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111369

Did you know that "Underground" is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und"?

Did you know that "Underground" is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und"?
Other than 'underfund' and ..

Very interesting prizes on today's beta 'Daily challenge' - they are offering chances on Mahraja's Palace sets (you don't get to pick which building). I think, so long as players accept they cannot ALWAYS do the daily challenge, it could be a good addition to the game. Far better than Incidents or Tresure Hunt!

DeletedUser108047

It would be nice if occasionally you could 'do' real life on Beta.... #s...t of a day :(

vikingraider

Emperor
The 'research a tech' has shown it's face again on daily challenges I've read. I've not yet had the option of testing it yet, even though it's being rolled out by era, and prinza and I are both in HMA.

DeletedUser110195

I've never seen a diamond, guess they're not my best friend.

DeletedUser110195

I think the fix for a broken ToR is to dump a couple thousand FPs on it...

I've never seen a diamond, guess they're not my best friend.
You probably have seen one. They are worn in many rings and earrings as well as visible on the tips of some industrial cutting equipment.

Unless they are quite a large diamond (half a carat at least) they don't look anything special. I far prefer a nice ruby or emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.