• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #15 2017-08-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

I actually haven't gone looking for other countries political circuses....mine's become so entertaining lately I don't need anything else.

DeletedUser111510

So true, and usually look after their own interests before those of the people that elected them.

vikingraider

Emperor
A lot make promises nobody who thinks rational knows they can keep. But once they're in, that's it usually for a few years.

DeletedUser110195

Sometimes hope that things will get better, even when you're sure they won't, is more important than a politician saying "I'm not going to do much, but I will try to throw you this very inadequate half-chewed bone"

Does anyone know if "Incidents" has been released to everyone yet, coz I'm yet to see anything different?
AFAIK, Incidents have not been released on live servers yet. Hopefully, the devs will listen to the criticism on the beta forum and make changes before releasing. If they don't, look forward to more junk like Treasure Hunt (except at least Incidents are on the app).

They are testing, too. Having just completed a tech, now I have to spend 45 fps in 14 hours.

Hmm, think I will wait to see what tomorrow brings, rather than spend that much stock.

joesoap

Major-General
for once i am glad not to be among the 1st to get something new in beta, sounds like more stuff to click & spend time on & fill an empty inch on our screens

DeletedUser111510

For those of us that are members of FOEA (Forge Of Empires Anonymous), oops...so much about that anonymous part, more stuff to put in the city and click on is good.

DeletedUser110195

I guess that means I'm not a member of FoEA...I want less to click on, not more.

DeletedUser110195

Post #idk...just throwing something out there because I've been silent for too long!

DeletedUser111510

You've got to increase your chances of winning somehow...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.