• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #12 2017-07-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110195

but it does take the same clicks/taps as the app (3 on each)
Maybe, but they're a lot more convenient on the app, it is always directly in front of you and you don't have to drag a mouse all over everywhere to open it. I would(figuratively speaking) kill for a third row of buttons on the browser version that go directly to things you have to dig around for through the town hall/profile.

DeletedUser110195

I've completely lost interest in the recurring quests, they take too much time to do more than once a day and with not good enough rewards, and more time than I care to give even on my main world to do all of the ones I could do without compromising my plans.

joesoap

Major-General
maybe i just have fat fingers so tend to keep hitting & opening the wrong things on the phone app....that doesnt happen with the mouse lol

vikingraider

Emperor
The more time you put in to chateau and it's repeating quests, the more you get out. But it's a choice whether you think it's time well spent.

I just found this thing called Global Chat on the browser! Wow, there are even people adverising GBs with rewards to collect.

Whatever we might think of the pros and cons of the two interfaces, there is no doubt that app-only players have distinct disadvantages in playing and cannot play the full game.

DeletedUser110195

Eh, Prinza? It doesn't matter who can advertise their GBs or where, if you aren't a friend, neighbor or guildy, you can't contribute. If you're limiting yourself to less than 80 friends so you can jump on these advertisements, you're starving yourself of potential blueprints and FPs.

Every so often, I clear the deadwood and lazies out of my friends list. Until I did that a few days ago, I always ended up with less than 80 friends. Even now, for a solid fp score, I could clear down my list to 79.

DeletedUser110195

Until I got motivated to clear my dead weight(as I saw no reason to do so until I was at the cap of 140)my friend count gradually rose to 119. In hindsight I should've cleared the deadwood earlier, but ultimately I mean to end up with 80 active friends, at which point there is no reason to drop someone, even if they are dead weight, until you're at 140, because even dead weight is still something you can motivate, or even polish for a shot at a section of a blueprint, as well as the goods you can get through Dynamic Tower.

DeletedUser108047

Some random game improvement thought bubbles...

Surely after your troops have won a battle they should give each other high fives and head off to the tavern for a beer?

How come no one ever escapes from Alcatraz?

I've seen my promethium ship set sail every time but it seems to return in stealth mode?

Why isn't there achievements for participating in GE?

Should Santa's workshop have a day off after December 25th?

How do people get to my tavern from my city? there's no road or path...

I make lots of various goods/supplies (wine, beer, tobacco, coco, etc) that could be turned into great sometimes illegal substances - why can't sell them in my tavern and attract more custom?

Why isn't there achievements for participating in GE?
That's a reasonable idea.

How do people get to my tavern from my city? there's no road or path..
Easy. Go to the private dwelling (the 2-storey, 3-bedroom house that is home to 156 people), enter the front door, shuffle your way through the crowds inside (there are so many living there, no-one knows you don't live there) to the kitchen in the back. Make your way out the back door and traipse down the back garden to leave the city boundaries. Trample through the nettle patch until you come across a pile of rocks (at which point you stop getting stung but stand a chance of getting a broken ankle). Go over those rocks and you will be on a grassy area with thistles. Head downhill from there to the pond. It's not too deep, so wade through the pond to the other side. (You can pause at rocks on the other side, to dry your trousers and boots.) Make your way under a tree between rocks, uphill past a Llama without disturbing it, since it can get rather nasty. Then go downhill across a grassy area and you should be able to see a locked gate by a river ford. Either wait for someone to come along and open the gate, or swim the river (go upstream a bit, as the current is strong and you stand a chance of being swept into a cave and swept away for ever). Now you can enter the Tavern for a nice relaxing drink.

- Ellie -

Sergeant
It would be nice if there was a small free road to the tavern from our cities, there could be a picnic area en route where we could have a daily quest of say picking up litter, find 50 pieces of litter throughout the week and get a small bonus item at the end lol, maybe a silly idea but something to do whilst waiting. Maybe one day we shall get expansions to go closer to it to save the long walk and swim haha

Status
Not open for further replies.